Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will the Deep State Remove Donald Trump in the Next 72 Hours? (TruNews)

Default Will the Deep State Remove Donald Trump in the Next 72 Hours? (TruNews)

Yesterday's newscast by TruNews is alarming. Things are getting dangerous. This frenzy of propaganda from demented Trumpophobs who appear to be losing their minds on live television is crazy. They must be convinced their days are numbered and they're going down. We're at a dangerous juncture when those who about to go down may strike first.

Will the Deep State Remove Donald Trump in the Next 72 Hours?

The fake news media continues to call for a reckoning for President Trump after his one on one summit with Russian President Putin. And words like “hanging” and “treason” are being bandied around in tweets. Is the Deep State preparing to move against the president and what will the church do?

Former CIA Director John Brennan and others are "threatening the killing of Donald Trump" when they accuse him of treason, so says our friend Harley Schlanger, "and I think this is a key moment in world history where Americans have to get behind their President and defend him from these people who are trying to pul a regime change in Washington."

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Yeah, Rick Wiles had a good broadcast, wrote and told him so this morning. Well, the supernatural hatred for Trump is growing. With people at Fox turning on him, I prayed for Tucker Carlson and Hannity this morning. Then I heard Alex J say a few hours later that they not only have death threats on them, but that Fox is threatening them. I'm not an Alex fan, needed something to listen to on my walk, so I don't know if this is true

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Maybe because Putin invited Trump to come over and look at the 33,000 Hillary Clinton emails he has.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    Maybe because Putin invited Trump to come over and look at the 33,000 Hillary Clinton emails he has.
    Maybe the soccer ball had a flash drive in it.

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

Thomas Jefferson

No, no, no. We need to keep Trump in office. He's going to help Democrats win big in November, especially if he endorses and campaigns in person (as Doug Jones and Conor Lamb can tell you).

We also need more tax cuts for businesses and the rich while the middle class gets higher health costs and trade war layoffs.

Then a decent D presidential candidate in 2020 can simply ask "are you better off than you were 4 years ago?". Presto, the Dems are in power and medicare for all gets pushed through.

Trump helped the Dems most his life with donations, now he's helping with his policies.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    No, no, no. We need to keep Trump in office. He's going to help Democrats win big in November, especially if he endorses and campaigns in person (as Doug Jones and Conor Lamb can tell you).

We also need more tax cuts for businesses and the rich while the middle class gets higher health costs and trade war layoffs.

Then a decent D presidential candidate in 2020 can simply ask "are you better off than you were 4 years ago?". Presto, the Dems are in power and medicare for all gets pushed through.

Trump helped the Dems most his life with donations, now he's helping with his policies.
    You live in Colorado?
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post
    You live in Colorado?
    It doesn't matter, he's my president no matter what state, and I'm so excited about the job he's doing.

I especially like his idea of abolishing the electoral college because it gives Dems an unfair advantage:
    https://www.gq.com/story/trump-throw...ctoral-college
    Electing the 2020 president by popular vote would be such a blessing.

Also great was his proposal to run election cybersecurity in tandem with Russia (from last July):
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/polit...tin/index.html
    It's a tragedy that Congress didn't follow up on it.

We also need more video of migrant parents and children locked up for months hundreds of miles away from each other.
    Shows the whole world how strongly we believe in the rule of law, which is great.

The only deep-staters with a chance to remove the president in the next few months are Pence 46 and a majority of Cabinet officers. The 25th Amendment provides for such a removal, which the president may contest. If the president contests such a removal, the VP assumes the role of Acting President and it's up to both houses to complete the removal by a two-thirds majority in each house. See Amendment 25, section 4.

I don't see that happening yet.