Thread: Need Some Thankful Prayers Please

Default Need Some Thankful Prayers Please

My 79 year old sister was on her way home to Pa from FL and had an accident on I-95 in S Carolina this morning. She hit the guardrail, bounced across the road and went into a ditch. She was towing a travel trailer. She got out ok then the truck caught fire. Someone managed to get her dog out but she lost her beloved cat. She is currently in a small hospital and waiting to be transferred to a trauma center in Columbia, I think. She has a broken collar bone, dislocated shoulder and various other minor injuries.
    The trailer was to damaged to tow. She spends 6 months here and 6 months in Pa so she had a lot of stuff in the trailer.
    I'm doubly worried about her mental state now. She just lost her husband in Sept. I am DH's sole provider and I can't leave him alone to drive up there.

But she is alive and thats all that matters to me and her family. Thankful prayers are much appreciated for Gods grace.
    Don't grow up. It's a trap.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Prayers for healing and comfort gor your sister. I pray the God will provide material support... whst an awful ordeal to go through alone!

Summerthyme

In my prayers!
    When thing's look bad,pray,when things are good pray!

"Those willing to give up they're Liberty for security,deserve neither!"-Benjamin Franklin

Carpe' Diem

My life is not what someone else makes of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGRosZ6VzU

Thank you both for your prayers. My sister is back home now via medivan last week.

Father, provide this family with healing and comfort ....

O.W.

Thank you O.W. Prayers are always appreciated. Sis is still in a cast and managing to do what she can with her left hand except drive.
    There is some good news. Unknown to anyone, sis's grandson drove to SC to get what he could from what was left of the trailer and the back of the truck that was not touched by the fire. He unfortunately did not get there soon enough as some of her things were missing. Her laptop, printer, brand new embroidery machine, and about $4K of her beading supplies. Basically everything she used to earn extra money. Thankfully the insurance will cover everything.
    Her GS still managed to bring back a pickup truck full of her stuff.