Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kim Clement

If the thread is about prophecy, is the consensus that Kim Clement was good, or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    .... I believe God wanted Trump in to pull the curtain back.
    ... what curtain?

The corruption, the criminality of our goobermint was well known long before the Trumpster raised his head from the trough.

I 'spect if Father Want's anything of the Trumpster it would the forfeiture of his life in the attempt to make what's wrong right ... such would certainly get the rest of our attentions and by the accounts of many, force talk to action.

O.W.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    ... what curtain?

The corruption, the criminality of our goobermint was well known long before the Trumpster raised his head from the trough.

I 'spect if Father Want's anything of the Trumpster it would the forfeiture of his life in the attempt to make what's wrong right ... such would certainly get the rest of our attentions and by the accounts of many, force talk to action.

O.W.
    To see how many GOP couldn't stand to see someone outside the system come in was a mind opener. To see how the Bushes reacted wasn't a surprise for me, but was for others. Oh, and the Lord has been bringing all Donald's affairs to the forefront as well. Nobody's getting away with anything. But I continue to believe 100% God wanted this man in and hope that will be true for 2020. There is no alternative

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post
    I pray for repentance in this nation.If this is a real prophetic message then it seems my prayers are going to be answered.
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

I'm confident that the Father still isn't finished with America just yet and remember, this is the Church Age, the Age of God's Grace...

As for my confidence and hope, far more than ten righteous people have been praying and repenting for America than most people know.

I know of other brothers and sisters from around the world that have been interceding for America and now Trump is here against all odds and rigged voter fraud!

America won't fall until we are taken out of the way... We are the ones doing the praying and there's nothing Satan can do to bring his A/C out ahead of God's Word and plan...

It's the prayerers that are hindering Satan's plan...

So, for as long as we can disrupt the enemy's plans, America will remain blessed for the benefit of His people here and around the world...

Until we be taken out of the way...
    Pride Always Has A Better Idea.

And it's not your job to mold me to your likeness!

Mat 22:37-40 (msg) Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.'

This is the most important, the first on any list.

But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.'

These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them."

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Daytonabill0001 View Post
    I'm confident that the Father still isn't finished with America just yet and remember, this is the Church Age, the Age of God's Grace...

As for my confidence and hope, far more than ten righteous people have been praying and repenting for America than most people know.

I know of other brothers and sisters from around the world that have been interceding for America and now Trump is here against all odds and rigged voter fraud!

America won't fall until we are taken out of the way... We are the ones doing the praying and there's nothing Satan can do to bring his A/C out ahead of God's Word and plan...

It's the prayerers that are hindering Satan's plan...

So, for as long as we can disrupt the enemy's plans, America will remain blessed for the benefit of His people here and around the world...

Until we be taken out of the way...
    Yes, we do seem to still be hovering in the age of grace...the church age. So, yes, let's keep praying and it blesses me that people in other countries are feeling the same.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.