Thread: Photos Surface of ‘Guardians’ Director James Gunn at Pedophilia-Themed Party

Default Photos Surface of ‘Guardians’ Director James Gunn at Pedophilia-Themed Party

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Pizza Gate Is REAL
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Doesn't everyone do these things at parties?

Quote Originally Posted by philjam View Post
    Doesn't everyone do these things at parties?
    I don't get out enough to know

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Pizza Gate Is REAL
    Yes it is. And It could very well be the main reason why the Deep State freak show, the MSM, and the rest of the Eyes Wide Shut establishment are going batshit crazy against whatever Trump says or does no matter how small or big on a daily basis. It's like what Gingrich said when he said “Well because he’s an outsider, he’s not them, he’s not part of the club, he’s uncontrollable, he hasn’t been through the initiation rites, he didn’t belong to the secret society.”

<strong>