Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mainstrean news said WHUT???? Stunned to see this on my home page news....

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    Yes it is a no,no. Are you incapable of reading?
    Says the fellow who won't click a Yahoo article anyways. I explained what happened, yet you still whine. Grow up.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    No, I'm a hard ass. They blind posted an article about people that feel the rules don't apply to them. It appears the problem is widespread.
    I am grown up, also can read and comprehend.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Says the fellow who won't click a Yahoo article anyways. I explained what happened, yet you still whine. Grow up.
    Ya some are soon skeered of a little yahoo it makes little sense at all that some will not click on a link like Yahoo it is a News Link after all. It always seems laughable that some don't want to bet 'tracked' Yet they seem to think that what they are doing now they are not being laughable track But They Are. Mark My Words no matter how well you THINK you are not being tracked You sure as heck are, and have been for many many many years as long as the currant internet has been around., LOL

This news is huge. Must be all over the MSM by now. Top story across the nation right?

Default Soviets!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Remember Obama told Putin, "Wait until I'm re-elected"

Talk about hypocrapsy...