Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Trump did say the N-Word...

Default If Trump did say the N-Word...

Yeah, Omarosa is one narcisisstic loon and I don't believe Trump would do this, but what if she did have a tape of him slaying the N word? Alex Jones said the CIA has tech that manipulate Trumps voice with very high accuracy.

What would the effect be? The MSM will go crazy over this. Google/Facebook/Twitter/Apple etc would ban all conservatives? Wall to wall coverage like 9/11. Would they make Trump be a Manchurian President? Would it destroy the conservative movement? Will there be mass riots? Civil War? And would it force Trumps resignation? Would Hillary run again?

I see no effect from Trump's use of the N-word.

Those not in his base will shrug as their assumptions are shown to be accurate.

His base will probably feel that their guy is shown to be representing their interests.

The latest Rasmussen poll has him at 50%

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post

His base will probably feel that their guy is shown to be representing their interests.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In6iL0tORvo[/VIDEO

Tech now exists to simulate anyone's voice, saying anything Programs Like Adobe Voco Can Fake Trump N Word Tape
    Last edited by Lenno; 08-15-2018 at 05:28 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post

So you believe his base is interested in being racist, is racist, and makes casual use of the n word?

Quote Originally Posted by philjam View Post
    [/COLOR]
    So you believe his base is interested in being racist, is racist, and makes casual use of the n word?
    *sigh* king of the non-sequitur.
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Heads up
    Pat Condell, the conservative Brit whose been posting on UTube for the past 10 years has had his recent posts deleted for several months now
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by philjam View Post
    [/COLOR]
    Actually, I'm glad you put it that way. I believe Trumps base knows the left already thinks they're racist, and did before Trump came along,
    a
    n
    d don't care anymore.
    And ones Who believe he said it will always believe it even if proven otherwise.
    And even if the dog is proven to be lying, they'll claim he just never got caught.
    And there probably ain't 10% of people that have NEVER SAID IT or worse.

Who cares? Our boarders are being breached and our country is being invaded, we have a useless do-nothing congress, we are pissing money away on global organizations that take while we give, our troops are being killed in various areas of the world while allies do very little. We are paying for housing, education, food and medical for those who came to this country to find a better life but can’t seem to find employment. Etc. etc. etc. And we are supposed to be concerned with the n word?

I suspect there are very few folks who have never said the 'n' word in their life. And when did the she-man say this happened?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.