Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If Trump did say the N-Word...

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    I suspect there are very few folks who have never said the 'n' word in their life. And when did the she-man say this happened?
    Exactly.

Unless the blacks stop using the word in every conversation and song, I'm never going to take their offense and hurt feelings about others using it seriously .

I consider it to be a word which shouldn't be uttered in polite company, al9ng with any other racial or ethnic slurs, but that's it.

At this point, Trump's approval ratings would probably go up!

And if ANY of this was true, it would have come out LONG before now. Apparently , it would be so out of character for Trump to use such language, that Soros and the Demoncrats couldn't even find someone they could bribe to lie about him using such language. Because tgey would have done so in a heartbeat to put Hitlery in office.

President Trump isnt exactly a soft spoken guy... if he was in the habit of using the "n word", even if only rarwly due to rage or frustration with an individual, peopke WOULD have heard it.

Summerthyme

Trump's history of racial discrimination and name-calling suggests that he's more likely than not to have used that language. There's no actual evidence that he has, but even if there was it would likely be ho-hum news. If he did, it won't bother his base. If he did, it would only confirm what those oppose him already suspect. I'm amazed that there's still so much fuss about this.

I speculate greenman has used the word in his past.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    I speculate greenman has used the word in his past.
    I am one of those who have not. I would like to think that I'm in the majority but I do so without confidence.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

I can think of 20 words to describe the above that don't involve the N-word.

Have I ever typed it? I don't remember. I remember exactly where I was when I first heard it. It was at the swings that was in our backyard where all the other backyards backed upped too. I was 9. I think it might have been Bobby Brooks I heard it from. I had played with Bobby 'Ham, the son of Melanie our cleaning lady, Jimmy and Timothy. We had a big sandbox. Fun times.

This was the fifties. We were warned to not eat the snow.

Melanie and her daughter were at my mother's wake (we didn't have a funeral as such.)