Thread: Man in coma needs prayer.

Default Man in coma needs prayer.

You guys are getting a reputation ! My daughter contacted me about a friend of hers, Mr. Pickens. His heart stopped and he survived, but seems to have brain damage. Though he's in a coma, he follows his wife's voice around the room. Daughter asks for prayer for her friend.

Thank you all beloved believers, in advance.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

Praying for comfort and full healing for your daughter's friend.

Summerthyme

prayers for a certainty
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

I, too, pray for God's will to be done in this friend.

I got news today. He passed away. Apparently he had pancreatitis and wouldn't go to the doctor. His heart simply stopped, so his coma was the result of simply not enough oxygen to his brain from the time help was summoned.

Pancreatitis kills. I'm lucky myself for having survived it a couple of years ago. How anybody can ignore that kind of pain is beyond me.

In the meantime, I need to start another thread with a new request if that's ok.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore