Thread: Ruling out breast cancer

Default Ruling out breast cancer

One of my daughters has shown a suspicious mammogram, so they did an ultrasound. It showed something deep in the breast. Some sort of calcification. It LOOKs like it's doing something that it does very early on...clustering? I can't recall exactly and it's too late to call.

She goes in for a biopsy next week, and they will totally remove the thing. I guess it's showing in both breasts.

I'm impressed that she only had the mammogram last week, and they biopsy this coming week. Glad she didn't have to wait loong weeks and months to get tests etc.

So, we're hoping it's nothing, and all is well. If it turns out cancerous, at least she got it very early on. If she wasn't on top of things and if it was cancer, it would have been quite some time before she would have noticed a lump.

So, your prayers are valuable, as is God's graciousness.

Thank you.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

For Father's Intervention ....

O.W.

Praying for your daughter!
    When thing's look bad,pray,when things are good pray!

"Those willing to give up they're Liberty for security,deserve neither!"-Benjamin Franklin

Carpe' Diem

My life is not what someone else makes of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGRosZ6VzU

Blessed be the name of YHVH!
    She was on the table, all prepped and ready. Surgeon does another picture so he knows where to place the needle. He decides to consult with two other doctors, and they take MORE pictures, and compare them to the ones done last week, and the surgeon decides not other operate! Now, instead of suspicious changes, the changes are NORMAL for a peri-menopausal woman!!

So, we all partied on the phone and we all died laughing!

I think MY family is one of the most blessed on Earth...and I say that with great humility. God has been so very good to us. He has touched us with his healing mercy more times than I can even count. And I know my "G" needed this healing. She so needed to know without a doubt that God's mercy on her personally. She is an ordained minister and while she stands in faith and trust in Him, I know she needed his touch. She was willing to accept his No, if that's what he decided, but now she rejoices with tears of joy and gratitude.

Thank you so much my Lord for all you have done.

And thank you my family in Messiah, for your diligence in prayer. I pray all of you are richly blessed in Him.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

Wonderful! BTDT... In fact it's why i refuse to have mammograms in the absence of symptoms. If you really dig into the statistics, they keep pushing for earlier and earlier mammograms, and -naturally- the number of "early" cases keep going up... but the actual death rates from breast cancer don't drop, and in the meantime, we have millions of women scared to death, undergoing invasive and unnecessary "further testing", and IMHO (backed up by more than one doctor I've talked to ) a whole bunch undergoing treatment for "cancer" that would have resolved on its own.

My best friend, who had all sorts of health issues relating to having been electrocuted in her 40s, once spent 7 hours on the operating table while they fished around with wires, etc, trying to treat what they thought was a miniscule DCIS tumor. They finally gave up. Monitored it for several years and the spot never changed. Never was cancer in the first place!

So happy for you for your good news!

Summerthyme

Thank you ST! I agree with you. The frustrating thing to me was that the "experts" say that breastfeeding protects against cancer. She nursed 5 babies, and not for short periods of time, either. She never could use chemical birth control. She had serious and immediate side effects to the chemicals, so her experience was very short. She tends to have reactions to many meds. She doesn't smoke, abuse street drugs, or drink. So, to have the usual culprits for inducing cancer isn't a factor in her life. Although cancers have been a part of my mother's generation, it hasnth been for mine, or the next. I have several siblings and cousins, all have been cancer free, as are the kids.

While she showed pre diabetes, it's in remission as she's on the Keto diet..faithfully. A1C is 5...for a long time.

She even gardens and raises her own meat and eggs.
    In DH's case, if it had been cancer, it was so deep that it would have been well advanced before she would have noticed any lumps.
    Sometimes it's hard to know which way to go.

On the other hand, the exrays showed what they showed..early cancer...and then a few days later only normal changes.

Flip it again and we know that a healthy immune system usually takes care of early cancers.

In any event, I'm grateful to God for not allowing such an endangerment to her health.

Thank you