Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Pence the Treasonous Author of the NYT Op-Ed?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

First of all, my apologies for what I wrote in this thread. I went back to the beginning and retract anything positive I had to say about Pence. Before January 6, I was already feeling uncomfortable. He and Dr. Fauci together during Covid briefings was getting weird. Didn't he recommend Fauci?? Also, being a Hoosier I learned a first hand experience of someone with him that was unsettling.

Yes, I call him traitor. Still claims he HAD to certify the votes. Really?

Guess what? He just bought a $2 million home in the suburb I live in. Maybe I'll run into Karen at the grocery store.

In retrospect, this was a Bush man who was put in to "monitor" Trump. Again, my apologies

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    First of all, my apologies for what I wrote in this thread.
    Apologies accepted. It is difficult to discern sometimes to be sure and "To the pure all things are pure". Let us know if anything changes or what Karen may say in the grocery aisle.

Why pick on Pence? President Trump seems to have loved appointing His swamp monster enemies to high positions.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    Why pick on Pence? President Trump seems to have loved appointing His swamp monster enemies to high positions.
    I honestly think he thought those advising him were giving him good advice. Probably had no reason to doubt Pence. Time will tell

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."