Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread weeks of 9/11/18 - 9/24/18

Lucas TomlinsonVerified account @LucasFoxNews 1h1 hour agoMore

Pentagon: No change to force posture for U.S. forces in Syria following accidental shoot-down of Russian recon plane off Syria by Syrian forces last night, 15 on board
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

US aircraft carrier Truman crosses Atlantic after threats to SyriaUSS ‘Harry S. Truman’ is crossing the Atlantic after leaving the US east coast following last week’s drills. The movement of the carrier, used during the Middle East mission in April, comes in the wake of US threats to Damascus.
    Data provided by the US Naval Institute (USNI) on Monday showed the ship in the Atlantic roughly over 1,000km west of Ireland’s southern coast.

The previous position of the ship reported by the USNI the week before was not far from the US east coast. The aircraft carrier group with 6,500 sailors left its base in Norfolk and took part in “sustainment operations and carrier qualifications in the Atlantic” just over a week ago.

The warship’s Atlantic exercise comes after the White House warned earlier this month that it would respond “swiftly and appropriately” if the Syrian government used chemical weapons in its fight to secure Idlib.

That warning echoed an earlier vow by US National Security Advisor John Bolton that the US would “respond very strongly” if Syrian President Bashar Assad used chemical weapons “again.” That comment came after the US and its allies accused Syria of being behind an alleged chemical weapons attack in the town of Douma in April. The US, UK, and France launched joint missile strikes on Syrian targets in response. Russia, however, insists the alleged attack was staged by the rebel-linked White Helmets.

The journey of USS ‘Harry S. Truman’ comes after a trip to the Middle East in April, shortly after the US first pointed the finger at Damascus for the alleged chemical attack in Douma.

The US Navy touts the USS ‘Harry S. Truman’ as the “finest aircraft carrier in the fleet,” stating that it has a wide range of mission capabilities, including maritime security operations, crisis response and counter-terrorism operations. https://www.rt.com/usa/438740-uss-ha...ampaign=chrome
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

EndGameWW3

@EndGameShowWW3
    47m47 minutes ago
    More
    BREAKING: Israel PM Netanyahu vows to keep acting against Iran in Syria, after Russian plane downed - AFP

U.S. Air Force to join large-scale aviation exercise in UkraineThe U.S. plans to send about 450 personnel from bases in the States and in Europe. U.S. Air Force / REUTERS The U.S. Air Force and eight other nations will participate next month in independent Ukraine's largest aviation exercise, which aims to promote regional security and improve that country's cooperation with NATO members, the military said Tuesday. Announcement of the Clear Sky multinational exercise comes days after Ukraine said it would establish a new naval base along the Sea of Azov to counter a more assertive Russia, Stars and Stripes said. a U.S. Air Forces in Europe spokesman said Tuesday. About 250 will participate in the exercise, including pilots and maintainers; the remainder will be in support roles. Clear Sky is one of several joint and multinational exercises being conducted in Ukraine this year aimed at promoting regional security, defense officials said. Ukraine is not a NATO member but has declared its interest in joining the alliance. Cooperation between NATO and Kyiv has expanded swiftly since Russia's 2014 annexation of Ukraine’s Crimean Peninsula. A total of some 950 personnel are slated to take part in Clear Sky. Besides Ukraine and the United States, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, and the United Kingdom are participating. The exercise will take place mainly at Starokostiantyniv Air Base, located about 150 miles southwest of Kyiv, and other training areas and ranges in Ukraine. U.S. participants will include the Air National Guard and other stateside and overseas units, according to USAFE. This year marks the 25th anniversary of collaboration between the California Air National Guard and Ukraine as part of U.S. European Command's State Partnership Program. California units will be heavily represented, with F-15C Eagles and C-130J Super Hercules, USAFE officials said in a statement. Other U.S. aircraft participating include an F-15D from the 48th Fighter Wing at RAF Lakenheath, England; KC-135s from the Illinois Air National Guard and the 100th Air Refueling Wing; and MQ-9s operating out of Miroslawiec Military Air Base, Poland. The Pennsylvania Air National Guard will provide instructors. Also scheduled to participate are several additional units from California, Maryland, Ohio, New York, Alaska, Washington and bases in Europe, USAFE said. Training will focus on air sovereignty, air interdiction, air-to-ground integration, air mobility operations, aeromedical evacuation, cyberdefense and personnel recovery.

Read more on UNIAN: https://www.unian.info/politics/1026...n-ukraine.html

زٍ@ignis_fatum 20h20 hours ago
    كَوْن مُوازٍ Retweeted كَوْن مُوازٍ
    Hamas controlled Health Ministry : 2 killed and at least 30 wounded in ongoing rioting on the #Gaza border near Erez crossing point #Israel

زٍ@ignis_fatum 19h19 hours ago

كَوْن مُوازٍ Retweeted قناة القدس - عاجل
    #BREAKING Stabbing attack attempt near Damascus Gate, #Jerusalem. The attacker was shot dead by security services

Joseph Kim@josungkim 9h9 hours ago

#BREAKING: South Korean President Moon says two Koreas have agreed to begin work to reconnect rails and roads before year's end

Yonhap News AgencyVerified account@YonhapNews 8h8 hours ago
    (URGENT) Two Koreas to set no fly zone in border areas to prevent accidental plane clashes

(URGENT) Two Koreas to set buffer zone in Yellow Sea to suspend gun firing, maritime drills

(URGENT) Koreas to set buffer zone near military demarcation line to suspend artillery drills, field maneuvers

The Israel Link@TheIsraelink 6h6 hours agoMore

Due to continuing threats from Iran, the Israel Atomic Energy Commission is raising their alert level and increasing security around facilities and infrastructure.

Liberal Patriot

@LiberPatriot
    4h4 hours ago
    More
    ISRAELI DEFENSE MINISTER LIBERMAN SAYS ISRAEL WILL CONTINUE TO OPERATE AGAINST IRAN IN SYRIA, SAYS ASSAD RESPONSIBLE FOR DOWNING RUSSIAN AIRCRAFT (TIMES OF ISRAEL)

Rob Lee

@RALee85
    3h3 hours ago
    More
    The Russian MoD confirms that the Syria S-200 that shot down its Il-20 did not have an IFF system for detecting Russian aircraft. Apparently, these systems are never exported by Russia.

Exclamation

Behold Israel
    @BeholdIsrael
    #Russia just announced unexpectedly the complete closure of airspace next to #Syria.
    2:36 AM · Sep 20, 2018

·
    2h
    Replying to
    @BeholdIsrael
    Interesting. So...next time Israel will attack Iranian bases in Syria it will be seen as a act or declaration of war by Russia?