Thread: question and or observation

Default question and or observation

If hurricane Florence did so much damage to N.C.,S.C. and Virginia pig industry and because of the flooding causing all this pig poop to spread everywhere due to flooding, will we see a mussie exodus from these area because the land has been defiled?????/ yeah I know way too much time on my hands..........

Who would want to be downstream from overflowing hog poop lagoons or 1.7 million dead chickens (and 6 million unaccounted for) for that matter? I'll be staying out of there for sure! There are also more than a few dead hogs in that water.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    Who would want to be downstream from overflowing hog poop lagoons or 1.7 million dead chickens (and 6 million unaccounted for) for that matter? I'll be staying out of there for sure! There are also more than a few dead hogs in that water.

Green Man ... I think you're missing the point.

AL, spread the word far and wide through any and all mediums that practically the entire eastern seaboard is contaminated with pork and due to the natural evaporation / precipitation cycle, much of the rest of the US will like wise be with the coming rains ... and umbrellas won't save you.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by always learning View Post
    If hurricane Florence did so much damage to N.C.,S.C. and Virginia pig industry and because of the flooding causing all this pig poop to spread everywhere due to flooding, will we see a mussie exodus from these area because the land has been defiled?????/ yeah I know way too much time on my hands..........
    As if a mudslime doesn't wallow in poop from the day of it's birth
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I'm no expert, but this has come up a bunch of times over the years. There are actually rulings about this from Islamic scholars and they basically say that it is only the willful consumption of pork that is forbidden, not accidental or inflicted contact. So, I would expect that any Muslims will endeavor not to get pig shit on themselves, just like anybody else, and otherwise get on with life.