Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Mysteriously Closes New Mexico Observatory

Default FBI Mysteriously Closes New Mexico Observatory

The FBI Mysteriously Close New Mexico Observatory

Staff have been evacuated and the FBI has sent agents and a Blackhawk helicopter to the site, without telling anyone what's going on.
    Sep 12, 2018

An observatory in New Mexico has been unexpectedly closed due to an unnamed "security issue," prompting evacuations and a visit from the FBI. The Sunspot Observatory is now currently closed to both staff and the public, with no word on why or when it will be open again.
    “We have decided to vacate the facility at this time as precautionary measure,” said spokesperson Shari Lifson to the Alomogordo Daily News. “The Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy who manages the facility is addressing a security issue at this time.”
    Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

Lifson said that the facility was first evacuated on September 6 and has remained closed since then. According to Lifson, the observatory has no date for reopening yet.
    As part of the investigation into the security issue, the observatory has contacted the FBI, which has been reported on the scene with multiple agents and a Blackhawk helicopter. According to local sheriff Benny House, the agency has been working with local law enforcement but refuses to share any details.
    “The FBI is refusing to tell us what’s going on,” said House. “We’ve got people up there that requested us to standby while they evacuate it. Nobody would really elaborate on any of the circumstances as to why.”
    “We have decided to vacate the facility at this time as precautionary measure"

The sheriff speculated that the evacuation could be due to some kind of threat made against the facility or its staff, but expressed confusion as to why local police would be left out of the loop. “If that’s the case, why didn’t they call us and let us deal with it?” he said. “I don’t know why the FBI would get involved so quick and not tell us anything.”
    Another possibility could be some sort of hazardous chemical leak or other natural danger, but again there’s no reason for the FBI to keep everyone in the dark. Whatever the reason, the scientists are forced to postpone their research while the FBI’s investigation continues.
    Source: Alomogordo Daily News
    Last edited by Lenno; 09-13-2018 at 12:00 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Giant earth-killing asteroid on the way? Better call Billy Bob Thornton and Bruce Willis, and hope Ben Affleck gets out of rehab in time to save the day. Personally, I'm rooting for the asteroid.

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

Thomas Jefferson

A 'confusing thing' about this article is that it doesn't mention that the town and its Post Office are also 'shut down'. The whole town of Sunspot has been evacced...and not just the observatory.
    You say 'trigger-happy cowboy' as if it were a bad thing.
    No surrender; No retreat!
    If we fight, victory is not certain; if we do *not* fight, defeat surely is.
    If they come hunting for me; they can consider themselves lucky if they *don't* find me.
    I am the Winter Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by JAG06 View Post
    Giant earth-killing asteroid on the way? Better call Billy Bob Thornton and Bruce Willis, and hope Ben Affleck gets out of rehab in time to save the day. Personally, I'm rooting for the asteroid.
    Or could it be a part of the 'black hats' spy network 'Q' has said was taken down?

Edited to add:

And don't worry about the asteroids...they're coming. Don't believe me? Read the book of 'Revelations' in the Bible.
    If they come hunting for me; they can consider themselves lucky if they *don't* find me.
    I am the Winter Warrior.

Hillary Clinton says hello.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    Hillary Clinton says hello.

Lol, that's about the worst...and scariest...thing you could have said...
    I am the Winter Warrior.

Sunspot Solar Observatory finally releases statement amid mounting conspiracy theories a week after it shut down to address a mysterious 'security issue' - but STILL won't say what's going on - Daily Mail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ity-issue.html
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Considering that solar phenomena can be observed from any point were from the sun can be seen, the likelihood that the shut-down of this site is related to any astronomical phenomena is nil.

What's going on in the brush around there?

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Sunspot Solar Observatory finally releases statement amid mounting conspiracy theories a week after it shut down to address a mysterious 'security issue' - but STILL won't say what's going on - Daily Mail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ity-issue.html
    ith the exception of statements about PPL "on the antennas" there is nothing of value in the new article
    W
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    With the exception of statements about PPL "on the antennas" there is nothing of value in the new article
    Now if it had been, "People with antennas"...
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System