Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FBI Mysteriously Closes New Mexico Observatory

https://fox43.com/2018/09/15/preside...tem-next-week/

‘Presidential Alert’: FEMA to test emergency alert system next week
    Posted 3:08 PM, September 15, 2018

This time on your cell phone

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post
    https://fox43.com/2018/09/15/preside...tem-next-week/

‘Presidential Alert’: FEMA to test emergency alert system next week
    Posted 3:08 PM, September 15, 2018

This time on your cell phone

I could have sworn that I saw recently (before today) somewhere about an upcoming test. I'm not minimizing things, just wondering how long something has been planned.
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

It was on Aug. 30 that "Q" posted something about a spy satellite system being taken off line. Less than a week later, the FBI sweeps into this observatory with a security concern. I wonder if there's a relationship between that system going down and the FBI checking things out a few days later???

I thought at the time that "Q" was just tossing fluff out into the air. I mean, how in the world does the average person prove something like that? And then I thought well, maybe those satellites were taken off line because now they have a newer, more update system in place possibly. There were a few rockets that were sent off over the summer, some of which were top secret.

In any event, we may never find out what's going on.
    Last edited by 1Ms. America; 09-15-2018 at 04:59 PM. Reason: thought of something I needed to add
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

I guess there is no way to know, but... are all the workers/residents accounted for or are any missing?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    I guess there is no way to know, but... are all the workers/residents accounted for or are any missing?

Good question.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

This is the latest report from New Mexico. Reopening today, but questions remain. "A breeding ground for crime"? ... Many things stolen/missing, but the main thing, according to a source, was a piece of communications equipment.

https://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news...crime/5072951/
    Sometimes you have to abandon principles and do what's right.

"There ain't no such word as can't"
    (a quote from my dad which shall echo in my mind forever)

Lol, they're coming up with too many 'varieties' to the 'truth' already...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sk65sXlO4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnDJZobWJGk
    You say 'trigger-happy cowboy' as if it were a bad thing.
    No surrender; No retreat!
    If we fight, victory is not certain; if we do *not* fight, defeat surely is.
    If they come hunting for me; they can consider themselves lucky if they *don't* find me.
    I am the Winter Warrior.

Reckon this is why President Trump decided we needed our very own 'Starship Troopers'?
    If they come hunting for me; they can consider themselves lucky if they *don't* find me.
    I am the Winter Warrior.

Too many "reasons" that simply don't fly and it was not one facility that was shut-down. This is straight outa X Files
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Too many "reasons" that simply don't fly and it was not one facility that was shut-down. This is straight outa X Files

Which episode? The one that was found in the trashcan at the observatory? Yeah, a video tape of an 'X-File' episode was 'very visibly' thrown away there.
    I am the Winter Warrior.