Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christina Gallagher

Lightbulb Christina Gallagher

Message via Christina Gallagher 9/3/18

Christina is an Irish mystic. She bears the stigmata. She has a Spiritual Director who is a Catholic priest. Her messages from heaven have yet to be approved by the Church.

On the flight to Minnesota, September 3, 2018 Jesus said,

"
    I desire a House of Prayer on the outskirts of New York but only if it is put in place swiftly. It is of the utmost importance to save souls and for the protection of New York and its surroundings. People are to listen and this time let there be no excuses if they desire safety - it will not be said again."

During turbulence on board the flight to Our Lady's House in Minnesota Jesus spoke again,

"Have no fear for it is I who brought you here and you speak truth in My Wisdom for all to hear. It is only the foolish man who permits his ears to become deaf so as not to be able to perceive My Truth and Wisdom: yet many ask questions and make comments and judgements which wound My Sacred Heart. It would be better for such people to open their hearts and recognise it is I who am speaking Truth through My vessel for all to hear and recognise.

I desire this House on the outskirts of New York as a must for many to receive protection for there will be many there who will be able to respond and uphold it. There were those who shut their ears and eyes and permitted their hearts to close to My call and justice is about to come upon them. Great disasters are to come to many parts of the world and especially in the Americas. Leaders in authority in the Americas have become very united in the darkness of the world. They welcome and hail all that is of death and have brought to themselves all in the seduction of the powers of darkness.

How the many within My Church shame Me …………….. Woe unto you, godless men! Pray, pray, pray!

People are completely unaware of the dangers about to befall New York. I plead with you to listen, make haste and respond to what I ask of you. I desire to protect and help you but you must decide and failing this you will draw upon yourselves great sorrow through the destruction of not responding. I beg you to make haste to put this in place. Let the guidance of this be with My vessel through the wisdom I have imparted to her. Do not take it upon yourselves without her guidance as has been in the past - which has led to a 'fruitless pearl' for many.

I want you to make known to the world the grave danger, especially for
    New York. California - its people will receive much through their rejection of Me, their Lord. How so many merry and unite in the powers of evil in the dark art of the deceiver. Many little ones aborted cry out to their Father through My Life that this awful craft of death come to an end but humanity unites more strongly with death rather than acknowledge Life of Me their Saviour. I will permit a disease to fall upon those that are predators of the innocents and depraved in the nature of their being. They bring to My Sacred Heart great sorrow and bring about much destruction of their souls and country.

There are leaders uniting in the next stage in their pact to bring about the third world war. This is hidden from the world. Your island of
    Ireland is in its deep decline into its mire of sin and death. They move faster than many parts of the world and if they choose not to change and turn back to Me, their cries will reach Heaven itself in poverty, hunger and disaster. I desire you bring My Truth throughout the world. I will guide and inspire you as to where.

(Jesus then gave a personal message for Christina's spiritual director.)

Woe to those who in the little of what they offered through the Houses they have provided in the greatness of the call of My Mother, have permitted them to be lost in their lack of fulfilment thereby depriving them of the fruitfulness of My Mercy. They were like he who walked on the water - their faith was weak and they allowed the Houses of their Mother to be let loose and not bear fruit. They forget the few who were beneath the cross where salvation was won for all humanity beside My Mother. Their weakness brings My Mother's Heart to weep tears of blood - o ye of little faith! All dealings of My Mother's Houses must be in the knowledge of My vessel otherwise they will only bring about a fall………….
    A private message followed.

I bless you, Father, Son and Holy Spirit."

NB. Those wishing to participate in this call for the protection of New York should make their cheques payable to FUND FOR HOUSE OF PRAYER IN NEW YORK and send their contribution to;
    Our Lady Queen of Peace House of Prayer
    33932 County Rd. 18
    Sauk Centre, MN 56378
    320-352-9954

http://www.christinagallagher.org/en/

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

I will keep a look out for the rest of the message....

From a message of Our Blessed Lady to Christina Gallagher on February 28, 2019;
    "The knowledge My priest-son, Cardinal George Pell possessed of financial wrongdoing and sexual misbehaviour which he desired to correct for the good of the Church and for the sake of Truth was the reason the power of darkness overshadowed him with false accusations. I desire the world to know of his innocence and I desire the man of sin who brought this about to be aware that his iniquity will be shown up in the light of God's Justice. I held My mantle over my dear priest-son and My Heart wept at what has been brought upon him in the endurance of this terrible injustice and deception".
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Message via Christina Gallagher

Message received by Christina on April 25, 2019

"My daughter, I call you to write. I call you through Jesus My Son for We are one. I have called you, My daughter, My little one. You are chosen to be the messenger of truth. I desire you relay truth to My people throughout the world. Many bear not truth but lies and deception that fill many hearts. In that way they permit truth in them to be destroyed. Give this message to all My people of truth who bear life in Jesus My Son.

My people, hear now, I call you. I am He who is and will be forever. Hear Me, your Lord God. The deceiver is robbing many souls and seducing them into the cesspool of death. My shepherds - how they grieve Me! They have allowed the flock to be scattered and so many of them have become lost in the darkness of him who desires their souls. Woe unto the man who opens his life to become one in darkness.

Remember the parable Jesus tells about the talents.*

I, your Lord God must prepare you who have ears to hear and eyes to see. Do not be still, let truth flow from you: Life in Jesus demands it of you. Time is becoming short before the world will witness a darkness and suppression from a power beyond the world, a power of antiChrist. He has deceived many people, soon he will deceive most people, even the elect. There is great unrest, unrest the world cannot see, Agreements have been made and papers signed for the final destruction of the world. The final battle of the deceiver draws close and so many people merry in sin of the darkest kind. There is no repentance because they have become one in and with death. To many there is no way to return. (Such souls are permanently lost because in their freedom they do not desire the Mercy of God).

My messenger of truth, I have drawn from you much. I have heard you cry out to Me. Be still as I bless you for all your endurance for the souls I thirst for - but in vain for many. Many have made their choice for death. So many will not serve truth or life but they embrace death through the seduction of the devil, the flesh and the world. Time draws close for the deceiver to wield his power over the world. So, so many will be caught in his power as way is made for antiChrist, yes anti of Me and of life. …....(A most serious message regarding the Catholic Church was given here. It is on record and will be made available when appropriate.)

The deceiver wields only death. Look around you, see his power of falsity. It is everywhere, darkness and sin excused as righteous. The deceiver says, 'Partake. See, it's good!' Look around you. There you can see it.

My people, so few want to know Me. They welcome into their heart, life and soul - death. It is their free will. Speak of the man in the Gospel parable who has a need to go back and bury his dead because there are many turning to bury their already dead: mankind has become one in darkness and refuses to put their hand to the plough and to remain steadfast. They could receive wisdom from Me in goodness but in their free will they choose everything of the world and the flesh and refuse Life of Me through Jesus My Son.

My call has become a mockery. It is easy for the man of perdition to unite with the devil in lies to destroy and block truth. Such a man I do not know because he welcomes falsity but falsity will not save him as he nears Hades. There his suffering will start.

My people, open your hearts to truth as your time draws close to your choice of life or death.

There are plans in place for all I have given you.

The one-world government is with you, its dictatorship will lead only to your suppression, destruction and death eternal.

The one-world bank, can you not see its development to suppress your worldly goods, which will lead to hunger cries everywhere and result in diseases afflicting the bodies of all and the people with no wisdom where to turn. My messenger of truth, you will be one of a very small number who will have that knowledge - if they permit your life to continue.

And the one-world church will yield its freedom into the hands of him who will destroy through what will be the mark of the beast. How so many will run freely for it with hearts full of joy, in boastfulness. I tell you the time draws close to its fulfilment.

World war 3, it is in its readiness.

I bless you, my messenger of truth, through the Sacred Heart of My Son Jesus in union in the Holy Ghost. Amen. Amen."

*The Parable of the Talents referred to by the Lord in His message:

"For it is as if a man, going on a journey, summoned his slaves and entrusted his property to them; to one he gave five talents, to another two, to another one, to each according to his ability. Then he went away. The one who had received the five talents went off at once and traded with them, and made five more talents. In the same way, the one who had the two talents made two more talents. But the one who had received the one talent went off and dug a hole in the ground and hid his master's money. After a long time the master of those slaves came and settled accounts with them. Then the one who had received the five talents came forward, bringing five more talents, saying, "Master, you handed over to me five talents; see, I have made five more talents." His master said to him, "Well done, good and trustworthy slave; you have been trustworthy in a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter into the joy of your master." And the one with the two talents also came forward, saying, "Master, you handed over to me two talents; see, I have made two more talents." His master said to him, "Well done, good and trustworthy slave; you have been trustworthy in a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter into the joy of your master." Then the one who had received the one talent also came forward, saying, "Master, I knew that you were a harsh man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you did not scatter seed; so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours." But his master replied, "You wicked and lazy slave! You knew, did you, that I reap where I did not sow, and gather where I did not scatter? Then you ought to have invested my money with bankers, and on my return I would have received what was my own with interest. So take the talent from him, and give it to the one with the ten talents. For to all those who have, more will be given, and they will have an abundance; but from those who have nothing, even what they will have will be taken away. As for this worthless slave, throw him into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

(When asked how the parable of the talents relates to this message, Christina explained the understanding which was given to her, as follows. She said that God expects all those who have received His gifts of conversion and healing through this mission of Our Lady Queen of Peace to proclaim the truth of what was given them. In this way they do not hide the talents but use them to give glory to God and thus draw others to hear the truth of His call through Our Lady’s message. How many medically upheld miraculous healings as well as spiritual conversions have been hidden, unacknowledged or no longer proclaimed! Clearly, Our Lord will call each one to account.)

NB: Christina Gallagher’s messages have yet to be approved by the Church. She has a Spiritual Director, who is a Catholic priest. Ms. Gallagher has the gift of the stigmata.

Listen to Interview with Fr. McGinnity (her Spiritual Director).

While in New York City on September 11, 1999.....Christina predicted the destruction that would occur 2 years later to the day.

MESSAGE FROM JESUS
    Received by Christina Gallagher (yet to be approved by the Church)
    on 31st May 2016

[IMG]file:///C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\cl ip_image001.gif[/IMG] My vessel, I desire you to give My message to the world, to believer and to non-believer.

I tell you, people of the world, look around you, see your world’s inhabitants… so many suffer in heart, mind, body and more importantly, in soul. So many deny Me without reason. Can you not recognize the signs of your earthly times? All the messages given to you over many years are like a cup filling up. The cup is nearly filled and about to overflow. When this comes about, many will be withdrawn from your world and come before Me. Many who experienced safety of the world in its fruits now experience emptiness and have little. The world’s fruits are swiftly passing : your labours should be not for the worldly fruits but for the fruits that will last forever through Me. Let your labours be fruitful in Me for your salvation.

There are many destructions coming to your world more swiftly than the wind, as My Hand draws close to the earth.* As I crush evil it turns on itself : man turns against man : child against parents, children running to and fro without a purpose.

Many things will be imposed upon you leading you more deeply into the darkness of Lucifer and his minions, catching many in its web seducing My people because so many live life only of your world’s fruits – they do not permit Me to protect them, they run from Me into the stench and darkness of Satan –Lucifer- and all his minions. My Church has permitted the darkness to enter.
    (A private and serious message concerning the Church was then given to Christina.)

…..You must be alert and live My true teachings, otherwise you will be led astray.(The private message continued.)…..confusion will spread its errors as My Mother told those of My children in Fatima.

(The secret within the message of Fatima was then revealed to Christina. Christina is fully aware of the complete secret of Fatima, including that which was hidden.) Many will choose to unite in darkness with the spirits from hell – they are busy seducing many in your world. The world has become very dark with few desiring to live lives in the light of God. My Sacred Heart bleeds and its wound opens…(Christina experienced the opened wound on the Sacred Heart.)

My mercy will soon be unwanted and disowned, just like Myself. When the world’s inhabitants deny Me in full, then you will experience My justice, but through My justice there will be great suffering.

I will come in the sky and great fire will fall upon the earth, lightning will flash throughout the sky, I shall lash out at the devil and his minions and all those that he has in his power – I shall burn them in everlasting flames.

There will be few found in the light and truth with My mercy. You My vessel have endured much and in your offerings to be united in My Sacrifice have saved many. **

Those of My people who have generously given to you and have been a means of help to you, I will raise up in the light of My mercy. The island of Achill will be untouched at that time. My Mother and many angels will stand over it and keep it protected. Death and the stench of death will be everywhere. I have told some of My chosen few what I am telling you now…To My children of Fatima I gave much detail regarding My Church, to others much about My justice. Garabandal, My chosen, has suffered unjustly but My time of justice shall put to flight the world’s powers that choose to rule over Me.

I AM and will be forever.

I bless you, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

31st May 2016

-----------------------------------------------

* Christina is aware at present of an earthquake coming very soon to the United States. She can hear the grinding of the earth’s plates.

** Christina, when enduring sufferings, would always say, “Receive, Lord, my offering of (whatever suffering) and I ask You to receive it through the sacrifice of Calvary that it may be purified through Your Sacrifice.”

http://www.christinagallagher.org/en/recent.htm

Major Quake in USA, Soon - Be Watchful of the New Madrid

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/conversations/messages/508

The Sign of Jonah – 2017

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/conversations/messages/503

A Temporary Reprieve Granted

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/conversations/messages/501

Our Lady of Fatima

www.call2holiness.org/afterwarning/afterwarning.html

Message received by Christina Gallagher for 16 and 25 July 2019

Jesus spoke to Christina;

"Christina, My little one, I desire that you write and relate what I tell you to the people of the world.

People of the world, I have called you to protection and guidance in Truth and Mercy for many years. I called you through the Immaculate Heart of My Mother also and She has pleaded with Me for Mercy for you, but to no avail.

You are being seduced by the devil and throughout the world he is hailed high, raising all of his evil desires into your hearts.

My Mercy is coming to a close as you no longer ask for or want My Mercy. My Hand descends upon the world of sin and darkness through evil being fulfilled in so many hearts: you reject Truth and Life, love does not exist in your hearts, your hearts are closed to Truth and Life in Me, your Lord God.

What you experience regarding the weather changes is not climate change and scientists will explain away much as My Hand descends upon your world. So many have become the godless man and unto him will be given his just reward.

My Church has all but abandoned Me, My sacraments are withdrawn more and more, truth is denied to My people but woe to the man who has done such wrongs - better he was never born.

For those of you who have come here today out of curiosity, you will not be aware of the enormity of evil that surrounds you, waiting to seduce you at every moment. The only way you will have wisdom to understand is to pray, receive the sacraments, unburden yourself of sin and ask forgiveness from Me. Desire to be covered by My Light and filled with My Life. Live in and by Truth. Only in that way can you be protected. Cast fear from you.

How so many of you have cast such sufferings upon My little one! You have believed the deceiver in his lies about her and from one to another you kept finding a greater deception to draw upon her. But to you I say how wicked you have become! You could only receive such wickedness from the devil and it is to him you surrender your life. I tell you, wake up because your earthly life has but limited time for you to make amends to Me.

My people, pray for wisdom because you do not understand Truth. You have been led away from Truth by many of those who are meant to preach it.

Trust in Me. You will see many dangers and horrible disasters come to your world - all of which you have drawn upon yourselves through sin as My Hand approaches the earth.
    Turn away from sin. Live the Ten Commandments of your God and Saviour."

After a brief pause, Jesus added,
    "How My Heart sorrows for the many in the world who lack Truth in their hearts. How My Heart grieves to see the innocence of My little children being destroyed and the young being deceived through false teaching about their identity and sexuality. How My Heart is pierced at the spread of abortion, the devil's weapon against life. How My Mother's words to you are daily being fulfilled as so many youth, through lack of prayer and loss of faith wander in confusion, are destroyed by drugs and succumb to suicide.

How your leaders allow greater powers to dictate to them, to take over and lead your countries but only to destroy them. There is corruption everywhere, the world is led by and through corruption. The world is now entering the peak, the cusp of its own corruption.

Later Jesus spoke to Christina as follows;

"My little one, I desire you listen to what I tell you. There is much change coming to your world. It is about to experience the depth of its sin and drink of its wounds brought about by sin. The world has disowned Me, its Creator and Redeemer. How I have called and pleaded with you to listen and turn away from sin. There are many leaders of the world who exercise their power according to him who is darkness and they are drawing destruction upon the world while the people of the world remain blind to this and doubt the truth that I call you to. My people, how can you be so foolish? I call you to see and recognise the depth of sin the world has drawn down upon itself. The elements reject the depths of this darkness. The earth vomits from its bowels as it rebukes humanity’s sin and depraved behaviour and to hear man of perdition say, 'God would not do this to us!'. No, you do it by your own destructive deeds. Hatred is in every heart, jealousy grows, greed knows no bounds as the flesh craves for more of its fulfilment, not of Life, Light or Truth but rather of the flesh- from the world's fruits. The destructive angels of darkness are everywhere. I look upon the Immaculate Heart of My Mother as She pleads for you, for mercy but the time of mercy is drawing to a close. It seems you no longer need mercy.

The continent of America will have much to endure for its denial of Me. War is fast approaching its shores.
    (As Jesus subsequently showed Christina what is coming to America, He added "War that is nuclear, diseases, earthquakes…and also to other parts of the world")

O you foolish man! So many godless and full of pride. Soon I will shepherd My flock Myself!

He who has drawn souls away from My Mother’s House, him I will disown for his pride and deception have led him far from Me. To him, as he has drawn many from Me in the weakness of his flesh and filled with pride, I say ‘Woe unto you. You are like the one who returned without any talents'.

My little one, how you have borne the scars of the deception that travelled throughout the world but the lies and deception spread about you is like a sweet incense before Me.
    Be not afraid of those who seem great in the world. Your surrender to Me -its greatness will last forever.

I bless you in My Father, I Jesus His Son and the Holy Spirit.

[IMG]file:///C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\cl ip_image001.jpg[/IMG]

Message received by Christina on April 25, 2019

"My daughter, I call you to write. I call you through Jesus My Son for We are one. I have called you, My daughter, My little one. You are chosen to be the messenger of truth. I desire you relay truth to My people throughout the world. Many bear not truth but lies and deception that fill many hearts. In that way they permit truth in them to be destroyed. Give this message to all My people of truth who bear life in Jesus My Son.

My people, hear now, I call you. I am He who is and will be forever. Hear Me, your Lord God. The deceiver is robbing many souls and seducing them into the cesspool of death. My shepherds - how they grieve Me! They have allowed the flock to be scattered and so many of them have become lost in the darkness of him who desires their souls. Woe unto the man who opens his life to become one in darkness.

Remember the parable Jesus tells about the talents.*

I, your Lord God must prepare you who have ears to hear and eyes to see. Do not be still, let truth flow from you: Life in Jesus demands it of you. Time is becoming short before the world will witness a darkness and suppression from a power beyond the world, a power of antiChrist. He has deceived many people, soon he will deceive most people, even the elect. There is great unrest, unrest the world cannot see, Agreements have been made and papers signed for the final destruction of the world. The final battle of the deceiver draws close and so many people merry in sin of the darkest kind. There is no repentance because they have become one in and with death. To many there is no way to return. (Such souls are permanently lost because in their freedom they do not desire the Mercy of God).

My messenger of truth, I have drawn from you much. I have heard you cry out to Me. Be still as I bless you for all your endurance for the souls I thirst for - but in vain for many. Many have made their choice for death. So many will not serve truth or life but they embrace death through the seduction of the devil, the flesh and the world. Time draws close for the deceiver to wield his power over the world. So, so many will be caught in his power as way is made for antiChrist, yes anti of Me and of life. …....
    (A most serious message regarding the Catholic Church was given here. It is on record and will be made available when appropriate.)

The deceiver wields only death. Look around you, see his power of falsity. It is everywhere, darkness and sin excused as righteous. The deceiver says, 'Partake. See, it's good!' Look around you. There you can see it.

My people, so few want to know Me. They welcome into their heart, life and soul - death. It is their free will. Speak of the man in the Gospel parable who has a need to go back and bury his dead because there are many turning to bury their already dead: mankind has become one in darkness and refuses to put their hand to the plough and to remain steadfast. They could receive wisdom from Me in goodness but in their free will they choose everything of the world and the flesh and refuse Life of Me through Jesus My Son.

My call has become a mockery. It is easy for the man of perdition to unite with the devil in lies to destroy and block truth. Such a man I do not know because he welcomes falsity but falsity will not save him as he nears Hades. There his suffering will start.

My people, open your hearts to truth as your time draws close to your choice of life or death.

There are plans in place for all I have given you.

The one-world government is with you, its dictatorship will lead only to your suppression, destruction and death eternal.

The one-world bank, can you not see its development to suppress your worldly goods, which will lead to hunger cries everywhere and result in diseases afflicting the bodies of all and the people with no wisdom where to turn. My messenger of truth, you will be one of a very small number who will have that knowledge - if they permit your life to continue.

And the one-world church will yield its freedom into the hands of him who will destroy through what will be the mark of the beast. How so many will run freely for it with hearts full of joy, in boastfulness. I tell you the time draws close to its fulfilment.

World war 3, it is in its readiness.

I bless you, my messenger of truth, through the Sacred Heart of My Son Jesus in union in the Holy Ghost. Amen. Amen."

*The Parable of the Talents referred to by the Lord in His message:

"For it is as if a man, going on a journey, summoned his slaves and entrusted his property to them; to one he gave five talents, to another two, to another one, to each according to his ability. Then he went away. The one who had received the five talents went off at once and traded with them, and made five more talents. In the same way, the one who had the two talents made two more talents. But the one who had received the one talent went off and dug a hole in the ground and hid his master's money. After a long time the master of those slaves came and settled accounts with them. Then the one who had received the five talents came forward, bringing five more talents, saying, "Master, you handed over to me five talents; see, I have made five more talents." His master said to him, "Well done, good and trustworthy slave; you have been trustworthy in a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter into the joy of your master." And the one with the two talents also came forward, saying, "Master, you handed over to me two talents; see, I have made two more talents." His master said to him, "Well done, good and trustworthy slave; you have been trustworthy in a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter into the joy of your master." Then the one who had received the one talent also came forward, saying, "Master, I knew that you were a harsh man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you did not scatter seed; so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours." But his master replied, "You wicked and lazy slave! You knew, did you, that I reap where I did not sow, and gather where I did not scatter? Then you ought to have invested my money with bankers, and on my return I would have received what was my own with interest. So take the talent from him, and give it to the one with the ten talents. For to all those who have, more will be given, and they will have an abundance; but from those who have nothing, even what they will have will be taken away. As for this worthless slave, throw him into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

(When asked how the parable of the talents relates to this message, Christina explained the understanding which was given to her, as follows. She said that God expects all those who have received His gifts of conversion and healing through this mission of Our Lady Queen of Peace to proclaim the truth of what was given them. In this way they do not hide the talents but use them to give glory to God and thus draw others to hear the truth of His call through Our Lady’s message. How many medically upheld miraculous healings as well as spiritual conversions have been hidden, unacknowledged or no longer proclaimed! Clearly, Our Lord will call each one to account.)

Source:
    The messages of Christina Gallagher have yet to be approved by the Church.

The Ten Commandments

1 I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not have false gods before Me.
    2 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
    3 Remember to keep holy the Sabbath.
    4 Honor your father and your mother.
    5 Thou shalt not kill.
    6 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
    7 Thou shalt not steal.
    8 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor (i.e thou shalt not lie).
    9 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife.
    10 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods.

In a message to Christina on October 12, 2019, as she returned from New York. Jesus said,

"California's flames will rise high upon all those filled with their own pomp and false security. So many in their pride adore the world and its fruits - all that is not of Me but these are wasting away. These fires are little - there will be many more until they open their hearts to recognise My Hand crushing evil. Tell the people of California that they must honour Me their God."

Jesus then showed Christina a volcano erupting on a large mountain where none has erupted before. (He did not say in which country.) She could see the lava on fire flowing down on top of the people. The people had their hands up in fear and pleading. They were not prepared for this any more than the people of Indonesia at the time the massive tsunami struck them in 2004. Jesus then said,
    "I am the Lord your God. This is My Hand. Can people not understand that this is My Hand to crush the deepest evil. I have to crush it. Why can't mankind live humbly and simply by obeying My Law. The destruction they perform is put in their hearts by the dark designs of the evil one."

The well-known and detailed prophecy concerning the weather changes given as far back as March 25, 1995 to Christina Gallagher is being fulfilled daily in the most dramatic and devastating ways. Early in the morning on March 25, 1995 Christina Gallagher received a message from Our Lord. In it the Lord said:
    "The North of America... Fire will rage."

In a Message from Our Lady to Christina Gallagher on November 3, 2006, She said, "The weather changes will escalate more and more in their behaviour, floods, drought, fires, twisters, all those are little, but there will also be earthquakes, and tsunamis. You are unprepared for it in soul or body."

In 2007 a CBS broadcast stated; "Every year you can count on forest fires in the West like hurricanes in the East, but recently there has been an enormous change in Western fires. In truth, we've never seen anything like them in recorded history. It appears we're living in a new age of mega-fires -- forest infernos ten times bigger than the fires we're used to seeing." CBS News: Age of the Mega-Fires

Fires are raging throughout the United States worse than ever before. On CBS News in 2011 the story of the Mega-Fires continues "Arizona is burning. Texas, too. New Mexico is next. If you need a grim reminder that an already arid West is burning up and blowing away, here it is. As I write this, more than 700 square miles of Arizona and more than 4,300 square miles of Texas have been swept by monster wildfires." [Extract from a Commentary by Marita Wodjak in 2011]

CLEARLY the messages of Our Lord and Our Blessed Lady are fulfilled yet again with News reports of the wildfires in California being the "Largest in the state's history". CNN News

On July 16, 2005 Our Lady said: "The purification is upon you, and few of you are prepared. I weep for your safety. You will see many upheavals in the world. You will experience the climate changes more and more. There will be many abnormal calamities, throughout the world. The changes in the season’s behaviour have already begun, but will increase and intensify, floods in many parts of the world beyond normal capacity, mud slides, typhoons, earthquakes and many many other abnormal and strange happenings."

Has California Lost 'The Mandate Of Heaven'?

by Tyler Durden
    Tue, 10/29/2019 - 18:05

SHARES

Authored by Charles Hugh Smith via OfTwoMinds blog,

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...mandate-heaven

Christina and the Stigmata: