COVID: It’s all about depopulation and control.
Prophecy Realized

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by their world government."
Henry Kissinger; Council on Foreign RelationsF14, Bildergerger, Trilateralist and Former US Secretary of State of the USA --- Henry Kissinger, in an address to the Bilderberger organization meeting in Evian, France, states. (Transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates, May 21, 1992.)

One of the primary tools in Satan’s tool box is ‘fear’. Indeed, God continues to tell us that fear comes from Satan. God does not instill fear.

Heaven has been warning us for decades that these times were coming. While there have been delays (cf Jer 1, there is no question about it: They have arrived.

This writing will address the latest Satanic fraud that everyone in the world is being subjected to, currently. Specifically, it will address the following: (1) COVID “vaccines” have been designed to permanently alter the DNA of the recipients; (2) they have been designed to destroy the immune systems of the recipients; (3) they contain the nanoparticle, graphene oxide, designed to connect the recipients to the 5G microwave system; (4) the evil Freemasons then, plan to disperse a very deadly virus by way of chemtrails from high flying jet aircraft; (5) an attempt to force the subdermal microchip will be made upon survivors, which will control their minds and behavior; (6) and other mind control tools of these evil men. The headlines of the selected news articles tell a story, in and of themselves.

Lastly, links to information about how to prepare for, and respond to what is coming, are provided. The addendum hereto provides Heavenly guidance to treat the effects of the COVID virus and the deadly COVID “vaccines”.

John Leary
(yet to be approved+)
www.johnleary.com

August 10, 2020:
Jesus said: “My people, when you stand back and you look at your new life with all of your virus precautions, you can see how the one world people have ingrained their control over you. You have never done this for any previous pandemic, and these world leaders are really preparing you for the new world order. They have brain-washed you with face masks and social distancing, so all of you are accepting these orders. There is a drive to produce a vaccine for this virus that is less deadly than the Spanish Flu. This vaccine will be harmful to your immune system, so do not take it even under threat of death. The plan is also to incorporate the computer chip in the body, so they can see if you had this shot. Refuse to take the vaccine and refuse to take any chip in the body. Eventually, they will imprison or kill those people who do not take the vaccine. You know that such vaccines are only about 20-30% effective, but the deep state people will use this to get rid of all the people who refuse this shot. Their goal is total control to prepare the way for the Antichrist’s takeover. Because your lives will be threatened if you do not take the vaccine and the mark of the beast, I will call My faithful to My refuges when they make this mandatory. Before these authorities start coming to every house to enforce mandatory chips in the body, I will give you My inner locution to come to the nearest refuge for your protection. My angels will protect you on the way to a refuge and while you are at a refuge. You will remain at My refuges throughout the entire tribulation time. You can see how close you are to the tribulation when you see this enforcement of vaccines and chips in your body. Trust in Me to protect you and provide for your needs at all of My refuges.”

October 3, 2020
Jesus said: “My people, I want you to understand how the deep state works because it is led by Satan. The first step is to create the problem, and China and the deep state created a new virus that continues to make people sick. Part of their goal is for total control, as with the first shutdown. Another goal is to reduce the population. You now have the framework for the next problem, because soon you will see a worse virus that will kill even more people. The next step is to create the solution. The solution will be a vaccine that people will be told that they will be healed. In fact this vaccine will be worse than the disease, and it will be combined with a chip in the body to tell if you had the vaccine. There is even a threat that the evil ones may use nano particles to cause a control of your body. This chip or nano particles will be the mark of the beast. So do not take any vaccine and do not take any chip in the body, because it will control your mind. Refuse to take any flu shot. Refuse to worship the Antichrist, and avoid taking a virus test if possible. The authorities will try and kill all of those people who do not take the vaccine and the chip in the body. Also refuse to use 5G devices because the microwaves will harm your body. I mentioned before when you see a lot of people dying, you are to come to My refuges to be healed. This will be the chaos when I will bring My Warning experience. After the conversion time, I will call My faithful to the protection of My refuges with My inner locution. After the conversion time, get rid of all of your cell phones, TVs, and computers. You will be safe and healed at My refuges. So follow your guardian angel to My refuges. Have no fear because I will cast all of the evil ones into hell. My faithful I will bring into My Era of Peace and later into heaven.”

December 10, 2020:
Jesus said: “My people, I have given you many messages NOT TO TAKE THIS VACCINE, which uses genetic materials that will PERMANENTLY change your DNA. I am making a point of this now because your medical people will soon be giving out this vaccine to supposedly heal you from the corona virus. This vaccine is worse than the virus, and you could die more from the vaccine than the virus itself. This plan of a virus and vaccine is part of a one world plan to reduce the population. If the authorities try to mandate this vaccine, I will call you to the safety of My refuges where you will be healed.”

November 25, 2020:
Jesus said: “My people, do not forget that you are living in the pre-tribulation with China’s evil corona virus that has been spread all over the world. This current virus will get worse with a more deadlier virus. These are the first plagues of the end times that are being used to control people. Soon you will also see mandatory chips in the body which you will not take. You will also see mandatory virus vaccines which you will not take either. The vaccines will be worse than the disease because the nano technology will change your DNA. The chips will be the new currency for buying and selling, but they will control your mind. When these mandatory chips and vaccines are forced on you, the authorities will kill those people who do not obey. This is when you will be called to My refuges for your protection with My inner locution. You will call on Me and your guardian angels to lead you to My refuges with your backpacks. You will leave your home for the refuge within twenty minutes. Only My believers will be allowed into My refuges. You will see some people persecuted and even martyred, if they refuse to leave their homes. Trust in My angel protection, because My refuges will be your only safe havens during the tribulation of the Antichrist.”

December 30, 2020:
Jesus said: “My people, you are enjoying the feast of My birth, and there is joy in your hearts at My coming as an infant. You are happy to celebrate Me as your Savior, even amidst all of your virus trials. Some people are accepting the new vaccines, which I have warned you not to take. This nano technology could be used to control you through the 5G microwaves in the cloud of the internet. After My Warning and the conversion time, you are to get rid of all of your internet devices because the Antichrist will try to control you with his eyes. This is another reason not to take the vaccine, because the nano particles will be subject to control in the cloud. You are about to see many struggles over this cheating election, and how it will be settled. Be prepared to come to My refuges when your lives will be threatened. Trust in Me to protect you from the evil ones.”

January 14, 2021:
Jesus said: “My people, I have been telling you for many months not to take this nano vaccine because people could control you through 5G microwaves and destroy your immune system. Refuse any chips in the body as well. These are the means that the Antichrist will use to control the people. Those people, who take the vaccine, could eventually infect other people with future viruses that will be spread to reduce the population. When you are at My refuges, you will look upon My luminous cross, and you will be healed of any sickness. Trust in Me and My angels to protect you and multiply what you need at My refuges.”

February 25, 2021:
Jesus said: “My people, as more people are taking the new nano virus vaccines, you are hearing more reports of sickness and even death from the shots. The deep state people are trying to kill people with the vaccines. They are keeping any news of sickness and death from the vaccines out of the media with their lies. I repeat again: ‘Do not take the virus vaccine that will change your DNA and could cause sickness.’ The next deadly corona virus will combine with this vaccine and many could die. I will call all of My faithful people to My refuges where you will be healed of any virus and vaccine shot, before the next deadly virus comes.”

March 25, 2021:
Jesus said: “My people, these new 5G towers are spreading a lot more radiation than the previous 4G towers. If you can, try to live away from such towers. If you can adjust your phone to only receive 4G signals, it would be less microwave radiation coming from your phone. If you can still use 4G signals, then do not buy or use the 5G capability of your phones. More radiation from microwaves could cause more potential to get cancer. Pray that these 5G systems do not cause more cancer from this radiation.”

April 19, 2021:
Jesus said: “My people, you have heard the one world people proclaim that with viruses and vaccines they could reduce the world’s population by 15% or more. It is the devil who is prompting the development of pandemic viruses. These same evil ones are preventing real cures like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine from being used to heal people from Covid-19. Your evil pharma people are making money on creating vaccines that will kill your people with the next bad virus. This is why I have repeated many times: ‘Do not take any virus vaccine or flu shot because they are designed to kill you.’ The evil ones are using the media to try and get as many people as possible to take the deadly vaccines. These vaccines will change your DNA and they will kill people according to their plan. The vaccinated people can be saved by being blessed by the Good Friday oil and their belief that I can heal them at My refuges. Those vaccinated people, who do not seek My healing, will be killed with the next virus release. This is a deadly plan to purposely reduce the population where China spread this disease on purpose. I will bring My Warning and healing to protect My people before the next virus is released. I will bring My victory over these evil ones, as they will be killed and cast into the eternal flames of hell. Trust in My words and My healing for My faithful. Have patience and you will be healed by your faith in My healing power.”

January 1, 2022: Jesus said: “My people, your news media and your pharma corporations are trying to control your people with money from billionaires who are trying to reduce the world’s population. The news media is pushing the biggest lie that you need two shots and a booster to protect yourself from the Covid virus and its variants. In truth your natural immunity is far superior to these fake vaccines. These shots do not protect you from the Covid virus, and the bad reactions are killing people by ruining your immune systems. Anyone, who speaks out against the Covid shots, is put down and taken off popular media outlets. There is no compromise with Biden and the media who are pushing the poisonous Covid shots even for the children. Protect your children in any way possible from taking these shots that are not needed. The goal of the one world people is to reduce the population so the Antichrist will have less people to control. These vaccine tactics and shutdowns are making the rich richer, and they are bankrupting the small businesses. Be ready to come to My refuges of protection when these evil ones will control your money, your jobs, and your freedoms.”

January 20, 2022:
Jesus said: “My people, the new 5G microwave towers are about 100 times stronger in the emf radiation. This can be used to combine with the graphene oxide from the Covid shots that could possible control people’s behavior because the nano particles are like electrical receivers for the 5G signal. Various diseases could be sent to the people with the Covid shots. Use your Good Friday oil and exorcism water to bless the vaccinated people.”

February 7, 2022:
Jesus said: “My people, you are aware of how your people were being forced to get Covid shots and boosters, or they would lose their jobs. Some people have quit their jobs, or they retired early to avoid being forced to take the poisonous Covid shots. Doctors are admitting that each shot contains graphene oxide that will reduce your immune system. The first shot reduces your immune system by 30%. The second and third shots can reduce your immune system by up to 80%. When such a person is faced with the flu, many will die, especially those who have compromised health to begin with. The plan of the one world people is to use viruses and shots to purposely reduce the population. People were asking if the shots are so bad, then why are we not seeing more deaths? There are more deaths, only the media is covering up this information from the harm the shots are causing. The fact is that more people are dying between the ages of 18 and 64, when this should be the healthier part of your people. One life insurance company has reported a 40% increase in deaths over the last few quarters for this age group of 18 to 64. Some may ask what is the reason for so many deaths among the young people? You are finally seeing an increase in deaths because of the poisonous Covid shots which I have been warning people not to take. I told you that the more shots you take, the worse it would affect your health. So now this life insurance company and the frontline doctors are telling you the same threat to your lives that the poisonous Covid shots are doing to your bodies. Refuse to take these shots and refuse to use the contaminated Covid tests that are rigged to give false positive results. No job is worth killing your body. Trust in Me and your Good Friday oil to heal the vaccinated people. Your natural immunity is far better at fighting diseases than the Covid shots that do not prevent you from getting the Covid disease. Follow My instructions, or you could be one of these death statistics.”