Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christina Gallagher

Fulfilled Prophecies of Christina Gallagher:

http://www.christinagallagher.org/en...yfulfilled.htm
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Message via Christina Gallagher (yet to be approved by the Church)
    February 2, 2020 during flight to New York.

Jesus said, "The Holy Angels of Heaven rejoice with you that the ones I have chosen have responded to My Will. (Jesus then gave a private message.)

O people of the Americas and of the world, prepare yourselves for what you have drawn down upon yourselves.
    You have not only denied Me but you have elevated him who is evil in all his works. O people of sorrow, your sorrow will be great! Why have you surrendered to all that is not of Me, in the deepest, darkest way that pierces My Heart the most?

O little ones, in your unity of prayer you say your prayer is great and you say you fast. Yes, I receive the fast of many, yet there are many who do not fulfil what they say. Empty words are all that they say. I ask you to hasten your work so that it can be raised up before Me and in that way I can extend My Mercy and I can respond to the desire of your heart for good.

Woe to the man that desires to mock Me, his Saviour and turn to the man of woe who only bears evil and you permit yourself to unite with such! What do you learn from My Mercy when all that you seek is the fruits of the world in deepest darkness? Look at your world in its depraved state. I want you to take to heart why it is time for My Justice. My Justice will extend throughout the whole world because it is a purification of the evil and darkness that you have embraced and sought to benefit you. It is because of this destructive course you are following that you leave Me no choice but to destroy all the evil that is polluting your heart, all the evil you have submitted to and allowed to plunder your heart.

All the abnormal happenings that you see taking place throughout the world is little in comparison with all My Justice which is to befall the world.

The plundering of the innocents in abortion
    has left the hearts that seek such, nothing less than an open door to the seduction of satan for the destruction of what is a gift from Me.

Woe to you, lifeless man, repent, repent! For I will soon be upon you when darkness will descend upon your world in a way that scientists cannot explain for it will be I, who created and redeemed you - for My Father and I are one and My Holy Spirit in union with My Father will bring justice upon all.

My Church that proclaimed Truth now fails to do so
    ... Truth is dissected to a non-existence and I say to those who bear Truth, 'Fear not. Stand up for My Word. Otherwise you deny Me and I will deny you before My Father'

My dear messenger, I experience the reluctance of your heart through your endurance and that of my brother Gerard. You weaken through the depths of the darkness that surrounds you but fear not; I am with you. In the darkest hour I am your Light. How you have pleased Me in the depths of the struggles you have endured. This mission has been difficult but only by being difficult can it permit Me to draw Life to many. I am with you in a special way through My union with the Father in the Holy Spirit. You are constantly overshadowed by My Mother's mantle. You do not understand in your little lives the greatness of what you have permitted Me to do. I implore both of you to fear less what the world and its inhabitants can do to you but pray much for those who are in darkness and do not understand.

How blest are those in New York who have an opportunity to make a place of reparation to appease My Father, for those of you of open heart I invite to come and lay there all your life’s concerns, for there you will be able to draw from the outpouring Mercy that flows from My Sacred Heart. My Mother envelops all those who come there - who come to receive Truth not fantasy but to receive Truth and live it, for only in Me can Mercy flow.

Do not be disturbed by the annoyance of your suitcase being stopped at the airport on your journey to establish the House of Prayer I desire for New York. That is not brought about by My Will. Rejoice, rejoice!. I bless you. Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

The awful things now happening such as wildfires, flooding, storms, illness and all present disasters are nothing to what is to come. I tell you, My people, prepare yourselves. I give you the choice because I love you."

http://www.christinagallagher.org/en/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Christina Gallagher

Jesus spoke to Christina on April 26, 2020;
    Man of Sorrow, I call upon you to listen and hear what I reveal to you through My messenger. You are only at the beginning of the battle of the antichrist. The antichrist is on the earth and has many in his army at work for him. Your world will be plunged into the wrath of the Justice of My Father. You have rejected My Word and My Mercy all these years. My people, your heart and lips were full of mockery. Soon you will enter a time of suppression. You will be suppressed and filled with fear. I have called you many times but you would not listen because your hearts were full of hatred and your mouths full of filth that spewed nothing but mockery for My message and My messenger. There will be eternal death for many such people whose only desire was to live in sin. There will be many sufferings that will befall your world through sin. The man of perdition, the antichrist and the many in his army are uniting with you through your acceptance of all that is anti of My Life: murder is in the hearts of many - abortion, euthanasia and killing the handicapped - all that is opposed to My commandments. I desire that you read and live the Ten Commandments of your God.

The battle of the antichrist will continue with many illnesses and hunger which will befall the world but it is he who is antichrist in union with sin that will make it possible to bring this about.

What is taking place now (part of the third secret of Fatima which was never made public) is the Abomination - through the world leaders leading My people of the redeemed into a suppression of darkness and fear. Life will be lost but in many cases it is happening through the permittance of the dictatorship. You are surrounded by darkness and a suppression that is not of Me. How it grieves My Sacred Heart to witness how those of My shepherds who should uphold Truth and lead My flock, have scattered, many of them uniting with him who is not of Truth. I say to you, "O shepherds, who have permitted this, woe unto you when you come before Me. You have gone down the road of darkness and merryed your ways to hell.

My Church - its doors are now closed without need, while the raising up of antichrist is taking place, setting him in his true anchorage, in domination of the whole world. Black Masses, uniting more deeply with antichrist, are multiplying at this time for his enthronement.

My dear people, I have called you 'man of sorrow' for now you await the mark of the beast which will separate you from life in Me. The mark of the beast is ready and many will run to receive it. There will be a facility called ..* which will activate the mark of the beast for control, even unto death for many. Those who receive the mark of the beast , their life in union with Me will end for them, for they are in union with him who is antichrist and their only life will be with him. But for those who turn to Life and Truth and live it, let My commandments be in your heart and life and in that way you will remain in My Life. How My mercy flows and there are none to desire it. You have permitted yourselves to be thrown in the pit. Even in this late hour if you could only open your heart and your eyes and receive My mercy and wisdom, I could help you. Turn to Me, My people, for there is no reason that you cannot receive Me in Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity. Ask Me for help and I will help you. The world's powers in evil are united for your destruction, suppression and control. I as your Lord God will permit this to take place until you decide you desire Life or death. I am aware there will be but a remnant that will remain faithful and then I will send forth at the appointed Hour of My Father the chastisement unto the world that will purify it of the dense darkness and evil and those who have united with it. My Father will permit fire to fall from the sky and many will be annihilated - antichrist and all who have given themselves to him and there will come a time of peace where there will be no tears but peace in union with your God. Do not be afraid - you and those united with you. I will be among you.

Fear not, for I am with you and I will inspire you to be in a place of safety in the coming Hour that is close at hand. I, Jesus bless you in union with My Father through the Holy Spirit.

-----------------------------------------

* This detail in the message is on record and can be published at the appropriate time.

End of message

Christina Gallagher is a Catholic in good standing with the Church. She has a Spiritual Director, who is a Catholic priest.

Christina, is a mystic, whose messages and mystical occurences have yet to be approved by the Church. She bears the stigmata, the mystical wounds of Jesus Christ.

The Ten Commandments:

I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not have false gods before Me.
    Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
    Remember to keep holy the Sabbath.
    Honor your father and your mother.
    Thou shalt not kill.
    Thou shalt not commit adultery.
    Thou shalt not steal.
    Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor (i.e thou shalt not lie).
    Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife.
    Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods.

Our Lady of Fatima:

http://www.call2holiness.org/afterwa...erwarning.html

Fatima videos (see Footnote):

http://www.call2holiness.org/skysigns/skysigns.html

The complete and accurate message of Fatima appears to have not been released:

http://www.call2holiness.org/Ecclesi...calMasonry.htm

The Abomination of Desolation

http://www.call2holiness.org/TheAbom...Desolation.htm

The Whore of Babylon

http://www.call2holiness.org/Whoreof...eofBabylon.htm

To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles

http://www.call2holiness.org/Refuges...gesonWings.htm

What is occurring and how to deal with it
    (formerly: What is coming and how to prepare for it):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-hycuT-oEs&list=PL0Z1XB2ZGt2vblO6nsPH6y0w4198v935P

Last edited by The Cub; 05-08-2020 at 10:55 AM.

Message via Christina Gallagher (yet to be approved)
    July 16, 2020

"My daughter, write down all that I tell you. It is important for all the people of the world.

People, I say to you listen and hear what I tell you. How foolish you were to abandon My Mother's Houses. How you have lost many graces My Mother desired to give you for protection. You continue to walk in blindness and without My grace you will fall like the many of My priest sons. You see how fast My priest sons hide and fail to give My Sacrifice to you - that of the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of My Son Jesus - to nourish you in soul.

Your world has with it the deepest darkness of hell, the antichrist.How so many bow down to his power! Yet even more will do so in a short time. You will all be called into the suppression and dictatorship of antichrist. You will be called upon to receive the vaccine that is death, and the mark of the beast will be forced upon you. Those who receive it willingly will die - unto eternal death.

Those of My people who took part in the destruction of My Mother's House will receive my justice. How the shepherds partook in this destruction as well as those who deliberately set about to destroy it! How this House is a light and those who stayed firm in commitment to its fruits and the many graces received there, you will merit your eternal home for My mercy will be with you at the hour of death. Know that those of you who have helped and made sacrifices for this House, will receive Life in Jesus at the hour of death: My Mercy will flow upon all such souls.

There will be sorrow that will befall all who have received but have run away and denied the truth of the fruitfulness they have received from Me. I gave the gift of life spiritually and in many I gave the gift of life in body but so many were ashamed to remain faithful. They found it easier to flow with the deception that was handed out unto you, My little one, yet some of them were even aware of the falsity done unto you. I will show up in the Light all those who have wronged you and My Mother's House.

In the times upon you there will be many sufferings. You will all enter a time of such evil and darkness that you do not think is possible. You will have no place to run or hide. They are blessed who have received a Precious Petal, blessed by Me and My Mother. Those who obtained the Picture of My Mother with the white roses and pray the rosary in its presence will draw down great grace of protection in the times that are to come. My child, because of your endurance I will permit to those in every home you entered, a great mercy.

There will fall upon the earth fire. The third world war is imminent. Bishop will find fault with bishop. Division will be everywhere. In the hearts of those in darkness will be a great desire to fight the children of light.

I tell you, My child of light, there will be those in darkness who will find fault with what I tell you now. Fear not, you are in My Life. Fear no man. Live only for Me and give unto an ungrateful world the words of truth that I give you.

My shepherds, how your behaviour has shamed Me, but you do not have the conviction of Truth. You permit the gifts I give of Myself to be suppressed and withheld from My little ones. Why do you call yourselves shepherds of Mine? How so many of you have merry-ed your time with the powers of darkness and your sins have enslaved you even more deeply now with the darkness of sin that is upon you. Wake up, plead for mercy while you still have time. Do not be foolish to assume that when this virus is over you will be free. It is a continuation of the great apostasy - the desertion of the Truth, but Truth will remain even if there were only a very small remnant to be saved.

You will have death on every side. The third world war is close at hand - a great destruction in the world.

I rebuke those who commit the sin of sodomy, they are in a great darkness of sin and those partaking in abortion - the killing of the unborn - make themselves the embodiment of sin, they live for bloodshed, both those who carry out such deeds and those who need them. The blood of the unborn murdered in abortion is calling out to stop this diabolical force at work.

My child, I bless you and My dear brother Gerard for the faithfulness of your witness to Me and to My Mother's call for humanity.

I bless you abundantly,

Father, Son and Holy Spirit."

Note: The Message given for July 25th will be available here shortly.

The story and messages of Christina Gallagher, Stigmatist, can be found at:

Message via Christina Gallagher (yet to be approved)
    July 25, 2020

Message of Jesus to Christina Gallagher - July 25th, 2020
    "My little one, I desire you write down all that I tell you. Tell all the people of the world My truth.

I am Jesus – He who redeemed each one of you. You have become blind through sin and because you deserted Me, but I still thirst for each one of you. So many of you are blind and you do not know what is happening all around you. I will tell you.

The man of perdition has many in his army at work. He is Lucifer and his many minions -his legions- rage upon the earth. You walk in a world that no longer belongs to you. The powers of antichrist are upon your world. His control is at every corner as in the man-made virus and many more illnesses to strike fear into your hearts but your fear should be for what his army are doing – in the one-world government of dictatorship and control of all that you own and especially control of your person to destroy your soul.

You My people have opened your hearts and lives to all of the world and the flesh. You disowned Me and you left yourselves available to be led into darkness that is death. I have called you many times for many years. Now your choice has led you to this. Most of you will be stripped of all that you have and own, then stripped of your life and robbed of eternal life. How foolish you have been! All that you will be told by the dictatorship of the world is intended to control you. Your governments have signed into all of this, in the one-world government.

As for the one-world Church, you see how you have been deceived. The one-world Church that is not of Me is with you. True shepherds or true priests have little time left to choose whether they serve Me or Lucifer and his minions in the form of antichrist. Many will choose antichrist out of fear and lack of conviction of their faith. True priests will serve Me and trust Me. They will feed My lambs and speak truth. Some may lose their earthly life but gain eternal life in Me. You are all to fear not the man that can kill the body but I tell you truly you must fear the one who can kill the soul.

Your disobedience in refusing to recognise My message and My messenger has led to this great destruction coming upon you. You will have terrible calamities all over the world; floods so great that they will tear away towns in their great force, landslides that will sweep away many parts of towns and cities on most coastal areas around the world, earthquakes that will take hundreds of lives at once. Fear will be everywhere as the stench of death will travel for miles in the wind. Hunger pangs will be all around as so many cry to heaven for help but you have abandoned My mercy to even avail of My help. Great loss of the world’s population will take place; some are prepared but many will not be prepared and will descend into Hades to await My final judgement. The third world war will come and it will take many people to their death. For many, hell is all they have chosen for their merit.

My little one, see I cry for the souls who were foolish, like the foolish virgins.

How My many shepherds have abandoned Me for so long. Now they lead the flock into the pit. My flock is scattered and full of fear - I will shepherd My flock Myself but there is much suffering to be endured first and the loss of much of the world’s population.

My little one, you are troubled and afraid, too. I tell you I am with you. Be not afraid.

I bless you,

Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Christina Gallagher (yet to be approved by the Church) www.christinagallagher.org/en/
    31 December 2020
    The Lord spoke to Christina in a very stern voice. He said,

"Woe, woe, woe unto the one who blocked My word to the heart and soul of mankind who might have responded to Me.

Fire, pestilence, plague, famine and the third world war will rage upon the earth until two thirds of the world's population is wiped out. Those who will remain living will envy the dead. The man from the east will be evil, cruel and show no mercy to the world's inhabitants. O the foolishness of man believing that when he has a vaccine, all will return to a normal behaviour - as it was before. How foolish of such 'man' who has failed to hear My call because if My words had been taken to heart, you would have the wisdom to understand how you have been deceived by those in union with antichrist. It will be the deception of the man-made powers to control and destroy you!

My Church has emptied itself of all that belongs to Me and has left you My people without anyone to shepherd the flock. As I once told you, I will shepherd My flock Myself and woe unto the man that has led My people into darkness and has denied the sacredness of the treasures of My Church to My people. So many run and hide rather than serve My flock with the celebration of Mass and feed My lambs with My Sacred Body but to such as these who claim to be shepherds, I say, 'You have brought Me nothing but shame.'

The world enters now the darkness of antichristso there is no return to 'normality' as man sees it but to the darkness in union with antichrist being forced upon you in your deliberate failure to respond to My call.My Church is prepared for the entry of antichrist as there are those in union with antichrist active in My Church and there are those bringing about a one-world currency.As I have already told you, they will control your existence, dictating to you in the manner they desire and all that you own will no longer belong to you. As you, o foolish people, behold all this unfolding before you, I want you to realise the many times I have echoed those words through My little one- but to no avail.

The stench of death will be everywhere because life will have neither meaning nor value for those of antichrist: you will be disposed of.I call upon mankind to pay attention and listen to what I say. Open THE BOOK and read at chapter eight of the seventh seal of God..."

(For the convenience of those who may not have a copy of THE BIBLE at hand, chapter eight of the Apocalypse is provided immediately following this message. Jesus then concluded;)

"...At this time there will be a great silence in Heaven.

Pray, pray, pray for the souls of all humanity and the souls of the many who will die unprepared. Little one, do not be afraid to make known all I tell you.

Father, Son and Holy Spirit."

End of message

NB: Christina Gallagher’s messages have yet to be approved by the Church. She has a Spiritual Director, who is a Catholic priest. Ms. Gallagher has the gift of the stigmata.

Apocalypse, Chapter 8
    (The seventh seal of God)
    The Lamb then broke the seventh seal, and there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

Next I saw seven trumpets being given to the seven angels who stand in the presence of God. Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. A large quantity of incense was given to him to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar that stood in front of the throne and so from the angel's hand the smoke of the incense went up in the presence of God and with it the prayers of the saints. Then the angel took the censer and filled it with fire from the altar which he then threw on to the earth: immediately there came peals of thunder and flashes of lightning, and the earth shook.

The seven angels that had the seven trumpets now made ready to sound them. The first blew his trumpet and, with that, hail and fire, mixed with blood, were dropped on the earth; a third of the earth was burnt up, and a third of all trees, and every blade of grass was burnt. The second angel blew his trumpet, and it was as though a great mountain, all on fire, had been dropped into the sea: a third of the sea turned into blood, a third of all the living things in the sea were killed, and a third of all ships were destroyed. The third angel blew his trumpet, and a huge star fell from the sky, burning like a ball of fire, and it fell on a third of all rivers and springs; this was the star called Wormwood, and a third of all water turned to bitter wormwood, so that many people died from drinking it. The fourth angel blew his trumpet, and a third of the sun and a third of the moon and a third of the stars were blasted, so that the light went out of a third of them and for a third of the day there was no illumination, and the same with the night.

In my vision, I heard an eagle, calling aloud as it flew high overhead, 'Woe, woe, woe, for all the people on earth at the sound of the other three trumpets which the three angels are going to blow.'

-------------

See also:

Ecclesiastical Masonry: The Beast Like a Lamb,
    The Whore of Babylon,

and
    How to Identify the Antichrist

www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

Christina Gallagher
    (yet to be approved()
    www.christinagallagher.org/en/index.htm

On May 14, 2022
    Our Lady spoke to Christina;
    My daughter, the invasion of Ukraine by Russia is the beginning of the third world war which will eventually involve Russia, China and America and many other countries throughout the world.At first it will not be nuclear but will become nuclear and Russia will spread her errors throughout the world as I foretold at Fatima.If only the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart had been made as I had requested but there were even those groomed to infiltrate My Son's Church and create resistance to such things.

The illnesses foretold to you in this Mission have already begun. What you have seen of the man-made virus spreading throughout your world is only the first of a multitude of others still to come. They will be too numerous and rapidly-spreading to investigate or find remedies. Yet there was a man in authority who united with others to do everything possible to destroy this Mission and lead people into blindness and deafness regarding its importance but when he will be called to account before the justice of the Lord, he will have much to endure.

What is coming to the world is a lot more suffering, illness, hunger and a take-over of your very person and eventually, when all this occurs, the Hand of My Son will come over the world with horrendous fire falling from the heavens taking place. Many will die throughout the world. I had told you, My daughter, how the birds of the air and wild animals would feed on the bodies lying upon the earthand how the stench of human flesh would carry for miles upon the wind. Now it is taking place in Ukraine but what you see happening in Ukraine will also occur in other places as diseases and disasters spread and the earth is forever disfigured and unrecognisable.Only when all this takes place will the illumination of conscience happen and eventually the return of My Divine Son.

My Son is being denied His place in His Church. He is cast out. Antichrist is already influencing what is to be done and making ready to take the seat of Peter.Among those within, with the authority leading to the very top, the corruption is indescribable.I told you all those things, My little daughter, many years ago but to no avail. People were listening at first but then they began to be influenced by an authority which only wanted to destroy this Work and Mission and yes, they accomplished their plan abundantly!

You have suffered so much, it even grieves My Heart. I was not meant to speak any further messages but My Heart aches for the suffering I have seen you endure - all at the hands of the evil in human nature. My little one, in what you have endured - for those who helped you, and all who took part in attending to your needs I, your Mother and Mother of Jesus, I have gone to the Heart of My Son which is forever open and I have drawn upon every such person the graces and the pardons for their many wrongs. I will plead for their mercy always but as for those who found excuses to refuse to help you in this illness so as to leave you in the world to help guide it, I will take from them all that God gave in His great mercy and gift and they will have nothing. No-one realises or accepts the reality of what God has called you to. You are not important for your own sake but only because you were chosen to convey God's message. Your endurance was never meant to be in this way. You were meant to endure - yes, suffering but not of this magnitude but God will multiply it many times for souls and one day, in Heaven, you and those who helped this Mission and especially helped you in the different ways that you needed, will be glorified by My Son Jesus. Those who took from you or would not respond to help you, they will have much to lament. Do not be afraid of what you see taking place through the many illnesses that will be brought upon the world - one by one, two by two, multiplying all the time to take life, in union with the third world war and all the unrest and hatred in the hearts of men. Mankind has turned in such surrender to the evil one. How horrendous to the Heart of My Son is the depravity of those who kill their little children in the womb through abortion. They will have much to lament.

My child, it is on account of the grievance of My Immaculate Heart for the enormity of your endurance that My Son Jesus, who communicates with you now, on this one occasion grants Me to intervene especially owing to those who want to take from the reality of your endurance and, by doing so, draw other hearts to react and respond like their own hearts - cold and empty. They, too, will endure their just reward.

Now My dear child, I bless you in abundance and I receive all- every endurance and suffering that you have undergone. I receive everything from the person with a closed heart to the person who has an open heart and responds and My Son's Heart, which is always open, will receive all. You have been left in a desolation of darkness, only that so much more can be drawn from you on account of your having already endured so much but I promise you, My daughter, you will be welcomed with such joy in your Heavenly home when that time comes but I tell you accept and offer everything - those who hurt you, those who deny you, those who show you no love or lack of compassion -just offer without asking why - offer it for the many souls who are now dying in Ukraine but the Americas will have much to suffer as will many other parts of the world. The preparation for war with America has begun.It is only a short time away. Many leaders in the world have a hatred for America and they are already engaged in planning what they will do to her.

I have interceded with My Divine Son regarding the House of Prayer in Texas. It is causing such pain to My Heart that there was not even one genuine, openhearted person willing to come there to save themselves and others from all the horror that is about to befall the world. It saddens My Heart because the protection I had obtained from God through such Houses is more needed for America than elsewhere. It grieves My Heart because many will be lost. My child, do not worry about those things. It is not your fault and around you there are many angels who will continue to be around you but the darkened spirits from hell surround you too because they want to destroy you so that you will not have the courage or strength to endure and continue. I am giving you the grace and help necessary and I am sending to you the hearts of My children - those that are opened to the graces I give, to help and respond in the light of the Spirit of God but those who won't receive the light and Spirit of God in their closed hearts - when they come before God they will lament and even before they come before God they will lament.

So, My dear child, I wrap you in My Mantle, I keep the holy angels around you. Fear not because I am with you: My gaze is always upon you and the houses you ever enter or the people upon whom you will ever invoke a blessing will be forever blessed through My Motherly Heart and through the Heart of My Divine Son, Jesus. I bless you, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen.

Must the Reconstruction of the Temple of Jerusalem Precede the Second Coming of Jesus Christ?

http://www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

Christina Gallagher
    (yet to be approved)

February 22 2023, Ash Wednesday.

"I am your Jesus who loves you and who partook of the chalice of sin for each one of you. I shed My Blood to its very last drop. My Mercy and Love are endless but Lucifer has blinded you, My people. You can not see but you walk in his path and all that he tempts you with. You partake of his temptations and all that is not of Me. You forget Me in your greed, in your arrogance and in your self-will. You feed on all that is of Lucifer, through your flesh that will lead you to the fires of hell which will burn for all eternity, and in them you will be. I desire My Life for each one of you.

Why, oh why, you generation of people, why are you so weak and will not listen, why will you not permit Me to grow in your heart and live in your soul?

The uprisings that My Mother and I have spoken to you about- these start in your hearts, then in your homes and then spread throughout the world. You generation of people, the more you have, the more corrupt you become and the more prideful, yielding to the needs of the flesh all leading to war and now the third world war- all of which is with you: it has begun.

All the powers of Lucifer are now dictating to you. It is he you are listening to. He will lead you on the road to partake of the mark of the beast which is known as 'the chip'.That will separate you from My Life because that chip will have everything of your person and control of your life.

Through this control you reject Me and your final decision is made for death that you have chosen for yourself. I do not desire this for you; I have called you and shown you and proven to you My love and mercy through many healings and the outpouring of grace. I have poured out My Precious Blood upon you. I have pleaded before many hearts but what have you returned to Me? You have shown me sodomy growing rapidly like a cancer in the wind. It is growing in your hearts to destroy your souls. Can you not see it is the seduction of Satan?

Oh women, you desire to murder your unborn children through abortion!
    In the gift I have given to you, you permit My Blood once again to be spilled upon the earth.
    That is the gift I have given you in the fruitfulness of your womb.

You let Me look and see My Blood once again poured out upon the earth but this time through your being seduced by Lucifer. When I once let My Blood be poured out upon the earth, it was to give you Life of Me and set you free but in that free will you now choose Lucifer's path and walk away from Me. My love and Mercy will never stop till you breathe your last and then your soul will depart with Lucifer where it will then burn in hell for all eternity in the fires that he has already prepared for you. Yet in My Love and Mercy I had prepared a home for you in my Father's House that would have fulfilled your soul for all eternity beyond your understanding. But you refused this, my people: your generation is lost.

My Church authorities united in My Priesthood are not teaching My Truth. They are blinded and walk in dangerous paths. They partake of My Life and yet they do not recognise Me. They are blind to all of Truth that I have given them. They are full of fear of where they are about go and what they are about to do rather than knowing they are meant to serve Me. You, the lambs of your generation, refuse as they do, the Life I had given them and as I said, you are in the time of the ox and the raven*, the lamb and the wolf**. You are in these times now. The fire and brimstone will fall from the sky in fire.You generation of people have brought this upon yourselves through sin. There are many in your world who partake of great suffering. When this suffering is offered, I receive it and I draw to myself many little souls that do not know me or understand. I touch the hearts of many, I pour graces out upon you - but all in vain. Because of your worldly powers through sin you have made money your god but Lucifer will strip you of it all and everything of the world and your life - even your means of survival. Many, many of you including My priest sons who serve Me will go with him. They will unite with him who is Lucifer and, indeed, now there are many united with him in your time.

How it afflicts My Sacred Heart! My Heart is pierced as I look upon you. My people I have given Mercy and My Life to you in abundance but you reject me. My little one, My vessel, I fill and empty you many times with suffering to show people it is I.

Yet they do the same to you as they have done onto Me.

People of this generation, you have denied and belied her and crucfied her so that her life in her humanity is a mere remnant of Mine. Now through your actions in sin against her, see what you have done onto her.

(Jesus then gave a personal message for Christina's spiritual director. He also gave a private message for a particular couple and at the appropriate time it will be conveyed to them. Jesus then concluded;)

I bless you in the name of My Father, in Me, His Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit who live with you. Amen."
    __________________________________________________ _____

*the ox and the raven The ox, because of its mighty strength, was considered the most powerful animal. The raven conoted evil but also unreliability, undependability. So Jesus means we are in the time of superpowers that act for evil intent.

**the wolf and the lamb The phrase means tyrants or aggressors (like wolves) do not need a real reason to justify their savage treatment of the helpless and the innocent (the lambs). Jesus' words are indicating that this is becoming a time when we will be like lambs among wolves.