Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Boom! Trump Declassifies FISA Docs and more

Thank you very much Cub. Gonna definitely read up on the links you provided. Gotta say it is confusing and very cryptic...

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    DontTreadonMe,

Who can really decode these things accurately? I find myself scratching my head in confusion, most of the time.....having stated that, Q's posts appear to be a bit clearer now as we approach D-Day vs. in the past. Sometimes, I think they are bit cryptic unnecessarily....but then again, I am on this side of the computer.

Maybe these will help (there is also an ongoing thread on this board - Some on this board have some good insight, too.):

https://www.neonrevolt.com/

https://qanon.pub/
    https://qanonposts.com/
    https://www.qproofs.com/

https://public.tableau.com/profile/nerothehero#!/

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...p-Counter-Coup

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    You are wise to prepare....but for many, perhaps most, it will be much worse than you have described.
    Yeah...and all 4 of my kids and all of their kids are among that 'many'...at least, they all know how to use a gun...and are 'good people'.

In the past, I have said, "I don't prep for me; I prep for my kids, grandkids...and now great grandkid..."

But I can promise you this...when(not 'if')they show up at my door, the quiet, easy going, Old Man will be gone...know what I mean? Rules and regs will be strictly enforced.
    You say 'trigger-happy cowboy' as if it were a bad thing.
    No surrender; No retreat!
    If we fight, victory is not certain; if we do *not* fight, defeat surely is.
    If they come hunting for me; they can consider themselves lucky if they *don't* find me.
    I am the Winter Warrior.

As for 'decoding 'Q'', this Lady seems to have a pretty good grip on the 'task'... I just found her and am still busy reading/watching her videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsTy_qzRE8g

Ask yourself...with how Trump has shown soooo much 'displeasure' over how Sessions is 'doing his job'...why hasn't he fired him? Answer=He and Sessions are acting; it's just a 'skit'... Why haven't we heard anything from Sessions then? They didn't nickname him the 'Silent Executioner' for nothing, ya know....
    If they come hunting for me; they can consider themselves lucky if they *don't* find me.
    I am the Winter Warrior.

This guy, Stroppy Me, usually has the 'Q' posts before anybody else...he's in Australia; that's why. He does a good job of 'translating' the posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4wD2lfcO1Q

Still looking for the other one I visit ...
    I am the Winter Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Caplock50 View Post
    Ask yourself...with how Trump has shown soooo much 'displeasure' over how Sessions is 'doing his job'...why hasn't he fired him? Answer=He and Sessions are acting; it's just a 'skit'... Why haven't we heard anything from Sessions then? They didn't nickname him the 'Silent Executioner' for nothing, ya know....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0eNEk58AYc
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

This Lady does a really good job of 'translating' 'Q' too...Lori Colley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilo7QtuoTX4
    I am the Winter Warrior.

Oh, and that 'Silent Executioner' nickname was earned well before he 'went national'. His 'homies' gave it to him.
    I am the Winter Warrior.

In Reversal, Trump No Longer Demands Declassification of Russia Documents

A rally by President Trump in Las Vegas on Thursday. On Friday, he made a rare retreat over documents related to the Russia inquiry.CreditCreditTom Brenner for The New York Times

By Michael D. Shear and Katie Benner

• Sept. 21, 2018
    • WASHINGTON — In a rare retreat, President Trump on Friday reversed himself and said he was no longer demanding that documents related to the Russia investigation be immediately declassified and released to the public.

Taking to Twitter on Friday morning, Mr. Trump said that instead of an immediate release, Justice Department officials would review the documents, adding that “in the end I can always declassify if it proves necessary.”

Less than a week ago, Mr. Trump had ordered that law enforcement and intelligence agencies declassify and release the documents, which include text messages about the Russia inquiry, along with other documents related to the surveillance of a former Trump aide.

A White House statement on Monday said the president had called for the “immediate declassification” of pages of an application to wiretap Carter Page, his former campaign official, and all F.B.I. reports about the bureau’s interviews with Bruce G. Ohr, a Justice Department official who had knowledge of the Russia investigation.

It also directed the Justice Department “to publicly release” unredacted text messages relating to the Russia investigation that were sent by the former F.B.I. officials James B. Comey and Andrew G. McCabe, and by three department employees: Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and Mr. Ohr.

Through much of the past week, intelligence officials had been pushing back at Mr. Trump’s order, warning that sources and methods could be revealed, according to American officials briefed on the intelligence agencies’ concerns. Those worries eventually flowed back to the White House, and Mr. Trump relented from his first declaration that the communications would be released unredacted. It was a rare win for an intelligence community that has often had to accede to Mr. Trump’s demands.

Ordering the release of the documents had been a cause célèbre for Mr. Trump’s most fervent supporters on Capitol Hill and at conservative media outlets, who have for months been claiming that the release of the documents would help prove a liberal plot to undermine Mr. Trump.

The president’s abrupt reversal could anger those supporters if they view the decision as evidence that Mr. Trump exhibited weakness by caving to pressure from within his own administration.

In his tweets, Mr. Trump said that Justice Department officials had agreed to release the unredacted documents, but had also warned of what the president called “a perceived negative impact on the Russia probe.” The tweet did not explain further.

The president also said in the tweet — without elaboration — that “key Allies” had called to urge him not to declassify the documents.
    According to a former American official and a former British official, the British government expressed grave concerns to the United States government about the release of classified information. The material includes direct references to conversations between American law enforcement officials and Christopher Steele, the former British spy who compiled a dossier alleging ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Britain’s objection, these former officials said, was over revealing Mr. Steele’s identity in an official document, regardless of whether he had been named in press reports.

Some of the documents at issue involve the beginnings of the Russia investigation, when law enforcement officials submitted an application seeking permission from the secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to wiretap Mr. Page. Mr. Trump and his Republican allies have claimed that law enforcement officials misled the court to get that permission.

The president’s declassification order on Monday called on law enforcement officials to release about two dozen pages from the surveillance application. Much of the application has already been released, but Mr. Trump’s order would make more of the application available to the public.

Mr. Trump and his allies claim it will show that officials misled the court by not disclosing that the application was based in part on the dossier, which they believe should be discredited as a partisan document funded in part by Democrats.
    Little evidence has emerged to support those allegations, and Democrats have assailed the Republican efforts to release the documents, saying it is a political effort that could lead to a dangerous release of sensitive national security information.

In his tweet on Friday, Mr. Trump also appeared to pull back on his demands for the release of text messages from officials, including Mr. Comey, the former F.B.I. director, and his deputy, Mr. McCabe.

Text messages between two former F.B.I. officials, Lisa Page and Mr. Strzok, have revealed conversations that were critical of Mr. Trump. Allies of the president have said they believe that the release of more text messages would show bias against Mr. Trump within the law enforcement community.

Those documents will now be reviewed by the Justice Department inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, who will examine them as part of a larger investigation that is underway into the department’s conduct in the Russia investigations.

Mr. Trump’s original declassification order put intelligence officials, including from the Justice Department and the F.B.I., in the uncomfortable position of having to explain to the president the risks of declassifying the materials and making the information public.

A key concern of senior intelligence leaders was protecting the sources and methods that the intelligence community uses to gather information, according to two officials briefed on the matter. Revealing those pieces of information could undermine national security.

Mr. Trump decided to reverse course after talks with intelligence officials, including Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, who engaged in conversations with the president with the aim of informing him of all the ramifications of his order.

The Justice Department and the F.B.I. had been in the process of vetting those materials to redact sensitive information. Declassified court documents and materials released to the public under the Freedom of Information Act often have redactions.

But they feared that the president would push back on the information they wished to redact, or ignore their recommendations and release the material.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/trump-classification-russian-documents.html

Isn't there already a Q thread? Why try and turn this into one as well?
    In answer to your questions though. Trump hasn't fired him because he has to then get another Ag through the confirmation p[rocess. Also have midterms coming up and lots n his plate trying to rally the troops across the land already.
    We haven't heard anything from Sessions because he is busy working on pet projects.
    To quote Q think logically. With all the evidence out there against so many people why isn't the swamp getting drained after 20 months? No major arrests. We fo have a few firings but I think that was because of leaks.
    All this talk of 3 and 4d chess by Q and others. Where is the evidence of any of this chess game in Trumps past? In case you haven't noticed, Trump is very straightforward and always has been. He says whats on his mind when it's on his mind and doesn't give a hoot about the consequences, sometimes to his detriment.

Q people have attempted to create this grand illusion like something huge is coming. 0 evidence of that. In fact there is a multitude of evidence to the contrary with Trumps own statements as well as Sessions. Trump has been very vocal about blasting people he is displeased with but for some reason that doesn't apply to Sessions? Why? If he was working with Sessions behind the scenes or Sessions was actually doing anything of worth behind the scenes as Q people try to defend then why not just say nothing?
    Trump has publicly stated that the Clintons are good people and Hillary will not be prosecuted. No reason to not believe him. Has benghazi, uranium1 or the Clinton foundation been reopened and reinvestigated? Nope.
    Do you honestly think that the left doesn't know about Q?
    Q says trust the plan and trust Sessions when all evidence points to there being no plan and Sessions is not high up on Trumps favored status list. If he could just fire him and put in whomever he wanted to he would.
    Melania has come out against the media. She's tired of it all.. Doesn't sound like a women who's husband has a secret plan to take them all down.
    Trump came out and blasted the NYT for having an anonymous source within the white house and said as a matter of national security they should out that person. Do you really think he would say that while at the same time be working with the Q to release information to the public?
    Consider the source of this stuff. Released on some wild conspiracy site with so much crazy any normal person would steer clear of it by a million miles, yet Trump is releasing information through it? The other scenario is that Q is a hoax perpetrated by the left who is indeed playing 3 and 4 d chess at every turn. One of the sites promoted by the Q people where Q was releasing information was created in 1996 while Clinton was in office. I dug that little tidbit up on my own. Seems to me that Clinton is behind all of that somehow. As we have seen, there is plenty of evidence to suggest that she can make a lot of things happen like opening an investigation on a sitting president. in the end this Q stuff is nothing but a fantasy like some white knight savior coming in to save us all from evil. In the end this will demoralize the right when nothing happens and will keep them from the voting booth. Thats the real intentions if this is indeed a hit job by the left. If this is some hoax then they will demoralize everyone and have the same effect in the end..
    At the end of the day we all want to see the swamp drained and we all want out country backFor those of us that want it we are looking for anything that will give his hope. Q is that hope but he's a false hope.
    Q said big things will happen right before the elections. At the same time he cant even get the fisa docs declassified. He has also recently said that getting them declassified and exposing the truth would be his crowning achievement for his presidency. Thats the bar that he has set for himself. Now ask yourself and think logically, does this sound like the bar that Q has set? I think we can all admit the bar is set far lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Caplock50 View Post
    As for 'decoding 'Q'', this Lady seems to have a pretty good grip on the 'task'... I just found her and am still busy reading/watching her videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsTy_qzRE8g

Whazzup? You don't like 'Q'? Well, stop and think about it a bit...we are all Q's. But, as your post shows, the 'Q bit' was actually in second place for what I was interested in posting. I took care of 'second base' first an then took care of 'first base'. Ain't that how it's done in baseball? Take care of the player that's furtherest around the base circuit first?

Now...back on subject...for those who think Sessions ain't doing his job...here's a graph of human trafficking arrests since 2010.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Caplock50; 09-23-2018 at 06:47 PM.
    I am the Winter Warrior.