Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will Conservatives vote in Record Numbers as if their lives depended on it this Nov.?

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    With majorities in both houses and a Republican president, what value is there in voting for them?
    We still have mass illegal immigration, obamacare and all the other stuff.

I was first eligible to vote in 1972 and voted in every primary and general until last year.
    Probably won't vote next month either.

Incumbents win 90% of the time whether I vote for them or not.

The Republicans and my two male dogs have something in common.

No balls.
    Rush said today, "If the Republicans don't confirm him they can kiss the mid-terms goodbye." Like you say DC, why vote?

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    I've heard before that it's the swing voters in swing states that decide the presidency which is kind of sad.

But people also say if we switch to a simple majority count, candidates will only campaign in ten biggest cities and base their policies likewise.

Seems like there's no perfect solution.
    Without the Electoral College rural Americans would have been slaves decades ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    Good thing many Trump voters didn't see it that way in 2016
    Trump voters made no difference in this state. The math isn't difficult. There are states where your vote can matter in selecting the president, but this isn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by dissimulo View Post
    Trump voters made no difference in this state. The math isn't difficult. There are states where your vote can matter in selecting the president, but this isn't one of them.
    But they do matter for all the marbles in the mid terms.

No one will make a difference if they don't try..
    I just don't understand you guys..It took the Taliban how long to destroy the WTC..
    They didn't say we ccan't do it now did they..

I live in Illinois so you think I don't know futility....
    We have a State Representative in my district that got screwed over by the State GOP and a liberal plant in his office..
    The county still backs him and I will continue to also..

Default So Much Win! You'll Get Tired of WINNING!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

With the large number of people showing up at Trump rallies, I believe the NOV election will beat records..

And of course MSM will blame RUSSIA when the blue wave is whimper..

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    With the large number of people showing up at Trump rallies, I believe the NOV election will beat records..

The Democrats have played every card in their hand, but they can't beat the "Trump" card voters played in the last election.

If the Dems lose the mid-term, the only card they will have left to play is use of force to take control of the government.

After all I've seen them do since Trump was elected, I don't doubt for a second that they would do it.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    The Democrats have played every card in their hand, but they can't beat the "Trump" card voters played in the last election.

If the Dems lose the mid-term, the only card they will have left to play is use of force to take control of the government.

After all I've seen them do since Trump was elected, I don't doubt for a second that they would do it.

And now there's this. Another small step toward the use of force.

Watch the video at the link below.

Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters - Daily Caller

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/24/t...dc-restaurant/
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."