Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Countering the Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

WHOA! FBI makes arrest over leaking of Manafort FinCEN Suspicious Activity Reports to the media

Posted at 12:08 pm on October 17, 2018 by Greg P.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/...-to-the-media/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

In Historic 9 0 Decision, Supreme Court Just Shredded Democrats – Yuge!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7CY5BPpMZ4

#WalkAway Movement Urges Disgruntled Democrats To Leave The Party Behind

Backlash from the Kavanaugh hearings.
    Via Fox News:
    A newly created political movement urging liberals to leave the Democratic Party held a march in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.
    The five-month-old #WalkAway movement advocates that those who feel disillusioned with the party — which some say uses scare tactics and identity politics — to come out publically against it.
    Several hundred supporters attended Saturday’s mile-long march along Pennsylvania Avenue — from John Marshall Park near the Capitol to Freedom Plaza near the White House.
    “We’re walking away from the Democratic Party and literally walking toward freedom,” #WalkAway founder Brandon Straka told Fox News.
    Straka spearheaded the movement after posting an online video in May explaining why he was abandoning the Democratic Party.
    “People are fed up with what’s happening on the left,” he said, adding that interest skyrocketed after the hearings into sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanauagh. “These were really the kind of die-hard loyalists. People in their 60s and 70s who had been Democrats their whole life who said ‘This was the final straw for me.’”[…]
    CNN contributor David Love called the movement fake and a Russian ploy to divide key Democrat voting blocs, the Washington Times reported.
    “Republicans want to split up the Democratic political opposition and divide black and Latino voters. And Russia looks like it wants to help here, too,” Love wrote. “The most recent example of this strategy is the #WalkAway hashtag, which is presented as a grassroots effort by former Democrats who are critical of the party’s alleged intimidation, confrontation and lack of civility and want people to walk away from the party.”
    Keep readin