Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Countering the Commie Revolution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Trump Says Pelosi Subpoena Threat ‘Illegal,’ Grounds For Supreme Court Battle

Prepare for gridlock if the Dems win.
    Via Washington Times:
    President Trump said Thursday that House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s threat to weaponize committee subpoena power if Democrats win Congress is illegal and grounds for the administration to fight any subpoena all the way to the Supreme Court.
    “Pelosi says she’s going to mechanize the speakership and use it as a great negotiation with the president. That’s an illegal statement,” Mr. Trump said in an exclusive interview with The Washington Times.
    The president remained optimistic about Republicans retaining their House majority, but he fumed about Mrs. Pelosi’s subpoena threat should her party prevail in the midterm elections Tuesday.
    He said the threat begged a lengthy court battle.
    “That alone takes two years to get it to the Supreme Court — that statement — before you do anything,” he said, becoming animated with indignation. “You heard her the other night.”
    Mrs. Pelosi made the remark last week at CNN’s campaign forum.
    “Subpoena power is interesting, to use it or not to use it,” Mrs. Pelosi said in an interview with Dana Bash. “It’s a great arrow to have in your quiver in terms of negotiating on other subjects.”
    Mrs. Pelosi’s office did not immediately respond when The Washington Times relayed the president’s message.
    Mr. Trump also said he wasn’t worried about getting impeached by a Democrat-run House, although many on the left clamor for the move.
    “They can play that game, but I can play that game also,” said Mr. Trump, adding that he hoped Democrats would rather get things done for the country.
    Keep reading…
    Tweet
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-04/us-troops-lay-down-razor-wire-southern-border

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i86ASgHjo0o

One Of Gutfeld's best episodes yet!

What happens when two guys infiltrate Antifa, live amongst them for weeks, and take part in their deeply rooted tactics of disruption and violence?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz...ndex=2&list=WL

Former Pennsylvania Attorney General, Democrat Kathleen Kane Convicted Of Perjury May Begin Sentence Soon

A former rising star for the dems.
    (Reuters) – Prosecutors asked a judge on Tuesday to revoke bail for a former Pennsylvania attorney general after the state’s top court denied her final appeal, clearing the way for her to begin serving a jail sentence for perjury and other crimes.
    A jury convicted Kathleen Kane in 2016 of leaking secret grand jury information to the media to embarrass a former state prosecutor and then lying about it to investigators. She was sentenced to serve 10 to 23 months in jail.
    Kane was the first woman and the first Democrat to be elected as Pennsylvania’s attorney general, a role that first became an elective office in 1980. She resigned two days after the conviction and was released on bail pending her appeal.
    On Monday, the state Supreme Court denied Kane’s petition for an appeal hearing.
    With appeal options exhausted, the Montgomery County district attorney’s office filed a motion on Tuesday with Judge Wendy Demchick-Alloy, who presided at Kane’s trial in the county’s Court of Common Pleas, to revoke bail for Kane.
    Kane “no longer has any right to bail,” the motion said. “In fact, the law forbids it.”
    The judge will next set a time and date to report to jail, Kate Delano, the district attorney’s spokeswoman, said.
    Neither Kane nor her lawyer could be reached immediately for comment.
    Kane was accused of giving information from a grand jury proceeding in 2013 to a Philadelphia Daily News reporter to retaliate against a former state prosecutor, Frank Fina.
    She believed Fina had told the Philadelphia Inquirer about her decision to drop prosecution of a case that he had developed against six black Democratic legislators in Philadelphia.
    Keep reading…