Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 9/25/18 - 10/09/18

Could someone please edit the date on the post it should say 10/9 not 9/9 thanks
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Exclamation

EndGameWW3
    @EndGameShowWW3
    Bolton warns of ‘hell to pay’ if Iran crosses US & allies as Rouhani dares Trump to return to talks — RT US News

Bolton warns of ‘hell to pay’ if Iran crosses US & allies as Rouhani dares Trump to return to talks...
    rt.com
    5:42 PM · Sep 25, 2018 https://t.co/9KLuDIRvdx?amp=1
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

ELINT News@ELINTNews 2h2 hours ago#UPDATE: In response to Russia providing Syria with S-300 air defence system, Israeli will now begin providing Ukraine with military drones

U.S. Pulling Some Missile-Defense Systems Out of Mideast
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-pul...ast-1537954204

Observer IL - ��️��️��@Obs_IL 5m5 minutes ago

Observer IL - ��️ ��️ �� Retweeted מעריב אונליין
    #Palestinian political commentator Dr. Faiz Abu Shmala told the Baladna channel: "In the next battle, the Al-Qassam Brigades will occupy the communities surrounding the #gaza Strip. Both Tel Aviv and Ben-Gurion Airport will be within range of the Palestinian resistance missiles."

Iran says Trump should stop interfering in Mideast
    Reuters|Published: 09.26.18 , 12:45
    US President Donald Trump should stop interfering in the Middle East if he wants the price of oil to stop rising, Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zanganeh was quoted as saying on Wednesday.

"Mr Trump is trying to seriously reduce exports of Iran's oil and also ensure the price of oil does not go up, but these two cannot happen together," Zanganeh said, according to the Iranian Students' News Agency. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...358486,00.html

Syria: Israel will think twice before attacking
    Daniel Salami|Published: 09.26.18 , 10:55
    Syria's deputy foreign minister Faisal Mekdad addressed Russia's announcement it will provide his country with S-300 anti-missile system, saying "Israel is accustomed to carry out its using many excuses. However, now it will have to think twice before striking."

He added that the S-300 anti-missile system Russia intends to supply Syria within two weeks are for defense purposes only. https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...358414,00.html

Israel to continue Syria operations against Iran – PM Netanyahu — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Tuesday that Israel would continue its military operations in Syria. The statement came after Russia announced it would supply an advanced anti-aircraft system to Syria. “We will continue to act to prevent Iranian military entrenchment in Syria and we will continue the military coordination between the IDF [Israel Defense Forces] and the Russian army,” Netanyahu told reporters before boarding a flight to New York. “Over the past three years, Israel has been highly successful in preventing the Iranian military entrenchment in Syria and Iranian attempts to transfer lethal weaponry to Hezbollah in Lebanon,” Netanyahu said. But he said there had been occasions when things had not gone smoothly, calling Syria’s downing of the Russian plane “tragic,” Reuters reports. (link: https://www.rt.com/newsline/439316-i...ran-netanyahu/) rt.com/newsline/43931…

Russia Warns West Against New Strikes in Syria Under Far-Fetched Pretexts
    WORLD
    19:05 26.09.2018(updated 19:28 26.09.201 Get short URL5230
    Previously, Moscow stated that terrorists in the rebel-held Syrian city of Idlib attempted to carry out provocations with the use of chemical weapons in order to create a pretext for international strikes against the Syrian government forces.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has warned Western countries against new strikes on Syria. He also mentioned possible provocations with the use of biological weapons, noting that constructive dialogue between Moscow and Washington is needed in order to strengthen the non-proliferation regime.

"There's an alarming situation in the issues of chemical disarmament. First of all, in connection with the actions of a number of Western states that forward against the Syrian authorities more and more unsubstantiated accusations of using banned chemical agents. We warn [the West] against new strikes on the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic under another staged pretext," Lavrov said at a UN Security Council meeting.

Previously, US President Donald Trump stated that the US would respond if chemical weapons are deployed by the Syrian government.

Earlier this year, a coalition, led by Washington, carried out a series of airstrikes against Syrian forces following an alleged chemical weapon attack by the government in the city of Douma. Damascus denied the accusations, while Moscow stated that the whole attack was a false flag operation, staged by anti-government militants.https://sputniknews.com/world/201809...strikes-us-eu/

The Israel Link@TheIsraelink 17h17 hours agoTensions skyrocketing in Gaza following Abbas speech - numerous marches and demonstrations breaking out in various cities.

Anna AhronheimVerified account@AAhronheim 18h18 hours ago

#BREAKING: #Israel’s PM Netanyahu at #UNGA says Israel will act against #Iran “in Lebanon, in Syria and in Iraq”

Conflict News@Conflicts 18h18 hours ago

BREAKING: Israeli PM Netanyahu, at UN, accuses Iran of having "a secret atomic warehouse" for its nuclear weapons program. - @AP

Mikhail D.@Eire_QC 21h21 hours ago#RUSSIA: Traffic jam caused by a massive military column in #Bataysk near Rostov-on-don on september 20th 2018 (#Rostov Oblast).

مُوازٍ@ignis_fatum 5h5 hours ago

IDF is on high alert in the #Gaza border ahead of weekly Friday border marches. The assessments are that there could be escalation in the violence in the subsequent rioting due to yesterday’s Abu Mazens speech that indicated that more sanctions on Hamas will be coming

The Intel Crab@IntelCrab 7h7 hours ago

Georgia demands #Russia withdraw troops from breakaway regions.

Anders Åslund@anders_aslund 16m16 minutes agoU.S. military aid to Ukraine increases by 25%, to $250 million, under a bill signed by President Trump, the Department of Defense Appropriations Act 2019. (UBN)

AFP news agencyVerified account@AFP Sep 29

#BREAKING At least 832 dead in Indonesia quake-tsunami disaster: official

Lucas TomlinsonVerified account@LucasFoxNews 46m46 minutes ago

Defense Secretary Mattis will not visit China later this month: US officials. Beijing’s about face comes one day after U.S. warship sailed by contested South China Sea islands, days after U.S. B-52 flights over same area and cancelled Hong Kong port call for U.S. warship