Thread: An Impending Shooting Civil War

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If it happens...

There will be a lot of old scores settled

Karl has finally written an opinion I can agree with. His logic and facts are unassailable. When the deep state/mass media is in opposition to the will of the people (trump...) the die has been cast, and the war (already) has broken out at the highest level.

(Just barely) enough true Americans have been blessed with a true leader who stepped up to the plate at the last minute to save what shreds remain of the Republic, to vote his m in, and now it is truly the last inning of the game to save America from those who have calculated to destroy it for many generations now. Make every vote, word, - and when it comes to it - every action count. What have you to lose but your freedom life and property which you inherited and which you should intend to bequeath to your descendants.
    Prov. 3
    5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

When the sun goes nova, better have your Psalm 91 arrangements made.

[QUOTE=jed turtle;2755444

(Just barely) enough true Americans have been blessed with a true leader who stepped up to the plate at the last minute to save what shreds remain of the Republic, to vote his m in, and now it is truly the last inning of the game to save America from those who have calculated to destroy it for many generations now. Make every vote, word, - and when it comes to it - every action count. What have you to lose but your freedom life and property which you inherited and which you should intend to bequeath to your descendants.[/QUOTE]

Agree 100 %

Live free or die; death is not the worst of evils.
    General John Stark

Rhodie
    I have seen the Elephant, War and Worse,
    I do not love it
    Nor do I fear it.
    I just dread what it can do to my country.

Duty, HONOR, Country.
    If you have to ask, you will never Know.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F Kennedy

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.
    George Washington

'Forged in a fire lit long ago. Stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.'