Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chris Wallace on Christine Blasey Ford Testimony: 'This Is a Disaster for Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by JAG06 View Post
    Chris Wallace doesn't get it. The GOP Senators had Mitchell do the questioning (she did okay) to deprive the DNC of any video of old white guys picking on a "sexual assault survivor." She used kid gloves so the Dems couldn't say they turned an attack dog on the poor Dr. All they needed was for Dr. Ford to confirm the names of the only other people she knew were at the party - her friend Leland, Mark Judge, and PJ, which she did. The have all provided sworn statements at interviews by SJC staffers (which the Dems boycotted) that it never happened. Leland said she did not even know Kav and never attended a party where he was present, with or without Ford. The GOP can report that they appreciate her courage in testifying under oath but that the other witnesses she herself named do not corroborate her story. So, while she may have been the victim of a traumatizing sexual assault, her faulty recollection cannot be enough to derail Kav's confirmation (train pun intended). Her testimony changed nothing and, since she didn't name any new witnesses, gave the GOP all they needed. Mitchell took a chance asking if Ford ever saw Kav act inappropriately at the other 4-5 parties she attended with him, but she said no. You should never ask a question you don't know the answer to but she got away with it.
    From what I saw she added little, if anything, to what I had already seen and heard. However, what she did say really hurt the Democrat's credibility and made them look like jerks.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Wallace....What does anyone expect, he hates Trump & would be better employed at cnn. He's part of the comm msm.

The Dems will play up the fact that there was no FBI investigation and that Mark Judge was not subpoenaed to testify in person. Grassley should shove that back in their faces and blame Feinstein. If she had promptly informed the Chair and the rest of the SJC of Ford's 7/30 letter, they could have done a more thorough investigation while respecting Dr. Ford's request for confidentiality. Instead Feinstein sat on the letter until the hearings were over solely to delay the SJC vote and for maximum political impact. Sorry DiFi, actions - and inactions - have consequences.

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

Thomas Jefferson

dude... what is he DOING?!
    "All will be well!"

Quote Originally Posted by BigJim31-8 View Post
    Wallace....What does anyone expect, he hates Trump & would be better employed at cnn. He's part of the comm msm.
    You are right about that, Chris Wallace is not your friend.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Yea baby!

Kavanaugh is not pulling in punches....kicking Dems in the backside!!!!

Go BRETT !!!!
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

i like it so far but he's going to be destroyed by the media...
    "All will be well!"

Default Good Ol' Cris, he can be counted on, every time, to be a lying SOB

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Peas in a pod, birds of a feather, snakes travel in pairs, get the rope

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

As I though..."Tame as a dove; deadly as a snake". "In like a lamb; out like a lion"
    You say 'trigger-happy cowboy' as if it were a bad thing.
    No surrender; No retreat!
    If we fight, victory is not certain; if we do *not* fight, defeat surely is.
    If they come hunting for me; they can consider themselves lucky if they *don't* find me.
    I am the Winter Warrior.