Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post-Kavanaugh, Democrats will reap the whirlwind

Until this 'whirl wind' happens I'm not getting my hopes up.

"On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

the expected 'delay' of another week on the final vote on the judge is just another excuse for the demonrats to find more 'victims'. I firmly believe that just at the end of the week-long research, two or three more women will come out and report that he not only abused them but chained them up and raped them. This will go on and on. enough, vote up or down and may God have NO mercy on the demonrats and may He bless a more conservative proposed judge to take Judge K's place. I pray for confirmation. prep and pray, the end ha arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    the expected 'delay' of another week on the final vote on the judge is just another excuse for the demonrats to find more 'victims'. I firmly believe that just at the end of the week-long research, two or three more women will come out and report that he not only abused them but chained them up and raped them. This will go on and on. enough, vote up or down and may God have NO mercy on the demonrats and may He bless a more conservative proposed judge to take Judge K's place. I pray for confirmation. prep and pray, the end ha arrived.
    Yes, more accusers....and more "FBI Investigations"......of accusations which have nothing to do with Federal Law.

and then, viola......right past the elections.

What is going to be reeeeeaaaallll fun is to see their faces not only in view of what I think is coming between now and election day.....but their faces after they loose both Houses.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm