View Poll Results: How do you expect the US Midterm Elections to end up?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Republican majority in Senate and House.

38 77.55%
  • Republican majority in Senate but not House.

3 6.12%
  • Republican majority in House but not Senate.

2 4.08%
  • Republicans lose majority in both houses of Congress.

6 12.24%

Thread: How do you expect the US Midterm Elections to end up?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question How do you expect the US Midterm Elections to end up?

How do you expect the US Midterm Elections to end up? Please explain, as necessary.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

It will end up the way it always does.
    More government.
    Less liberty.

Deep state will win
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

The college-educated women that are key to largely suburban congressional districts have been shifting away from republicans since the last election, a phenomenon accelerated by the Kavanaugh hearings. I expect further erosion of states' rights once Kavanaugh is confirmed and the SCOTUS decides
    Gamble v. United States in the next session.

1/2 way through his first term and the swamp is fighting back hard. It should have been drained already. Instead the creatures that should be locked up are out campaigning hard for the left. Meanwhile the R is shaking their heads wondering why they even bother voting. Nothing changes.
    Is Hillary locked up?
    Podesta?
    Lois Lerner?
    Holder?
    Lynch?
    I think the FBI is looking at something involving Hillary but it doesn't seem to phase her, probably because she still has connections in FBI and DOJ. Both of those agencies should have seen mass firings already.
    Huma is still running free alone with her mom and her connections to terrorists.
    Patriot act is still in place and we can be sure it will never be overturned now that Kavanaugh is going to be seated. He's the one that wrote it. :(.

Still better than Hillary but the R base is getting old and tired. SS checks aren't keeping up with inflation even.
    And then of course we have Obama with his 1/4 billion dollar charity.. Pretty amazing how someone gets out of office after making 400k a year for 8 years and all of a sudden they have a 1/4 billion in their charity. He obviously made a lot of companies very wealthy.
    Healthcare costs are skyrocketing and there's no wall being built. Still at war and the war machine is growing in our tax dollars.

On a positive note, more people are working, salaries are going up and overall Trump is making some right moves. If he had drained the swamp we wouldn't be in the situation we are in today, the MSM would be covering the trials of all those vile creatures. Although I will vote I can see and hear a lot of what I am talking about on the right. If something doesn't motivate them soon I'm not sure what will happen in Nov

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Make sure you vote what you expect, not want. I will vote after the Kavanaugh hearings. I know what I want, but not what I expect. I am sickened by the evil of the liberal swamp creatures.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    Deep state will win
    ot surprised by your projected fantasy
    N
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I should have extended this poll up to the election. Also, it would be nice if people would be allowed to change their votes over time.....because significant events have occurred since the initial post.....and are likely to change up until the election.

This is a Fluid election climate.

Maybe House Wolf can pull a rabbit out of his hat.....
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    I should have extended this poll up to the election. Also, it would be nice if people would be allowed to change their votes over time.....because significant events have occurred since the initial post.....and are likely to change up until the election.

This is a Fluid election climate.

Maybe House Wolf can pull a rabbit out of his hat.....
    Is it you believed the Democats were going to get the votes on Tree??

Republicans will gain more seats in the Senate..

And democats now may loose seats in the house, I was leaning before Kavanaugh, democast would gain some seats in the House but not flip it..

Of course the democats/MSM will blame RUSSIA..

Is it you believed the Democats were going to get the votes on Tree??
    No