Thread: Seattle Starbucks Baristas Poked By Discarded Needles

Default Seattle Starbucks Baristas Poked By Discarded Needles

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"Seattle was supposed to be this shining beacon of what the possibilities were for your life, raising your kids, your family... there's a lot going on here that's being actively ignored. By the politicians, even the people, almost kind of a desire to just ignore a very blatant but then yet allusive reality that is a epidemic disguising itself as a homeless epidemic." Colion Noir shines a light on the epidemic disguising itself as a homelessness problem, that is plaguing Seattle, while the politicians refuse to even acknowledge the issue and instead scapegoat owners and diminish the rights of the law-abiding. This is the true story of Seattle and its Utopian lie.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/2cba79c2-b61d-4548-b6ba-ae93763c8f4a.png
    Page not found.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Page not found.
    he Liberal Gremlins are at it again!

T