Thread: What Are The Odds That Chicago Burns In The Next 24 Hours?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default What Are The Odds That Chicago Burns In The Next 24 Hours?

I say better than even odds 60-40 at the lowest!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Let it burn.

If I were a cop in Chicago there is no way I would do that job.

Um...aren't parts of Chicago been burning for decades?
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Um...aren't parts of Chicago been burning for decades?
    You haven't seen nothing yet. I'm no apologist for bad cops, but this is WAY the other way. When a thug with a knife, high on drugs, within 15 feet of officers does ANYTHING other than drop it when he is commanded to, he needs to be shot, PERIOD.

Now they know they can hang at leas a second degree murder rap on a guy doing his job.

It's going to get very bad.

all the cops should walk off the job and leave area

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    Now they know they can hang at leas a second degree murder rap on a guy doing his job.
    Doing his job? As executioner?

He put what, 14 - 16 more rounds in this individual AFTER he was lying on the ground?

I know nothing of this story, I'll have to read up on it just for fun ... but what did this douche bag cop THINK was going to happen after he finished flexing his ego?

If we're going to pretend that justice exists in our land of the brave 'n home of the free then this pos cop qualifies as a murderer!

O.W.

Hmmn ... "police dashcam video – graphic footage that appeared to show McDonald turning away from police when Van Dyke opened fire."

"He continued to shoot at McDonald for 12.5 seconds after he was already on the ground."

"Van Dyke told investigators that McDonald raised the knife in a menacing manner before he fired and that he backpedaled as the teen approached. The police video did not support the officer’s account."

He's a lying pos with a gun 'n badge that can't be trusted!

"there were at least 10 other officers at the scene, but Van Dyke was the only one to shoot."

"As Van Dyke and partner Joe Walsh drove toward McDonald, Miller said, Van Dyke asked Walsh why the officers on the scene hadn't shot McDonald since he attacked"

"Miller said, Van Dyke recalled remarking to Walsh: “Oh my God, we’re going to have to shoot the guy.

"He said he believed his fellow officers “were under attack

"A court eventually ordered the city to release the footage, 400 days after the shooting. On the day of its release, Van Dyke was charged with first-degree murder."

"The city borrowed some $709 million to pay settlements in police misconduct cases from 2010 to 2017"

Chicago, like all of our other metros is cocked full of scumbag cops, this pos is gonna slide with 2nd degree instead of the electric chair.

Now I'm not suggesting that the world isn't a much better place without young Laquan but this policy of street execution without due process is unacceptable.

What pohleeces don't seem to be grasping is that their presence makes not one whit of difference. There has always been criminals and there will always be criminals. You stupid ****s murdering them on the streets won't change a thing except the public's view of you and it can't get any lower.

Go to work, do your duty as prescribed by law and call it a day. You are NOT judge and executioner and you and your egos won't make a bit difference ... it's all part of the plan.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Doing his job? As executioner?

He put what, 14 - 16 more rounds in this individual AFTER he was lying on the ground?

I know nothing of this story, I'll have to read up on it just for fun ... but what did this douche bag cop THINK was going to happen after he finished flexing his ego?

If we're going to pretend that justice exists in our land of the brave 'n home of the free then this pos cop qualifies as a murderer!

O.W.
    Read up on it. Let me tell you something, past the first shot it doesn't matter if they hit him 400 times. I take it you have never had to trust a handgun to stop a individual high on drugs, but there is a REASON they teach you to shoot until the threat is neutralized.

Like I said, I can be the cops worst nightmare when they execute someone, but by GOD I won't stand quietly and watch one get crucified for doing what he was trained to do.

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    Let it burn.

If I were a cop in Chicago there is no way I would do that job.
    You, I like how you think
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."