Thread: Kavanaugh Confirmed

Default Kavanaugh Confirmed

The Senate voted Saturday to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, marking the end to one of the most rancorous confirmation fights in modern times and securing a rightward shift on the nation’s highest court.

The chamber voted 50-48 to confirm Kavanaugh, mostly along party lines, after a weeklong FBI probe helped settle concerns among most wavering senators about the sexual assault allegations that nearly derailed his nomination and led to a dramatic second hearing. Saturday’s roll call marked the tightest successful Supreme Court confirmation vote in over 100 years, closer than even that of Clarence Thomas who similarly faced sexual misconduct allegations.

Fox News.com
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

…..and now let's allow ourselves some joy and celebration. Probably some of you feel so worn out from the last few weeks and know how evil the liberals can be and are waiting for the other shoe to drop.....but let's allow ourselves some joy. We do have a huge hurdle ahead of us, the midterms, but don't let it rob you of feeling joy now.

I'm thinking of Justice K and his wife, such a huge honor has been given to them. I hope the sounds of the protestors can't be heard in the chambers while being sworn in. I hope they too can have some joy.

You can only imagine if there is a red sweep, if Ruth Bader Ginsburg should die or leave and yet another conservative appointed. It will be glorious, but also violent. But, at this moment, I'm just not going to deal in possibilities or probabilities, I will allow myself some joy. I hope President Trump realizes that there was an incredible amount of prayer behind this victory.

Enjoy your evening of celebration!

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

A Jones made the point that the Globalists see themselves as Gods;Obobo gave that speech in Germany w/the stage being a copy of the Pergamum
    Ancient Pergamum was the center of pagan worship in Asia Minor, was once known as the "place where Satan dwells."

In the first century, it was a thriving city, but after countless wars and natural disasters, the temples of Pergamum lay in ruins. By the mid-19th century, the once-great city of Pergamum was barely a memory.
    Locals used this site as a quarry, looting the marble for new buildings, until 1864, when a German engineer paid a visit to Pergamum. Carl Humann was shocked by the destruction of the priceless artifacts, so he got permission to excavate the ancient city himself. What he found was one of the greatest monuments in ancient history: the Altar of Zeus
    Macron said he wanted to rule France like Jupiter (Zues)
    Albert Speer used the Perganum as a model for the NAZI rally location
    The High Tec Tycoons see themselves as super beings, cloud people who will rule over earth.
    These guys will not stop, violence is their default

Full story:http://www1.cbn.com/700club/seat-satan-nazi-germany
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    The High Tec Tycoons see themselves as super beings, cloud people who will rule over earth.
    This horse has sailed ... with boatloads of eager, willing subjects riding along.

O.W.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I wasn't invited.

Kavanaugh to celebrate Supreme Court confirmation with White House keg party
    Satire

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2018/10...use-keg-party/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/