Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill & Hillary Clinton Readying Nationwide Stadium Tour

Default Bill & Hillary Clinton Readying Nationwide Stadium Tour

Bill & Hillary Clinton Readying Nationwide Stadium Tour

Jamie White | Infowars.com -

They actually think they’ll pull in the same crowd sizes as President Trump

Despite record disapproval among Americans, the Clintons are back and are poised to kick off a national stadium tour just days after the midterm elections.
    The globalist power couple will take “An Evening with President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton” on the road on Nov. 18, nearly two weeks after the midterms.
    “From the American presidency to the halls of the Senate and State Department to one of the United States’ most controversial and unpredictable presidential elections, they provide a unique perspective on the past, and remarkable insight into where we go from here,” tour promoter LiveNation announced Monday.
    The fact the Clintons are readying this national tour highlights their tone-deafness with the current political culture, as even many Democrats have distanced themselves from the “liability” that is the once-influential couple ahead of the midterms.
    A recent gallup poll showed Hillary Clinton’s favorability rating drop to a record low of 36% following her series of polarizing comments charging Trump with launching “assaults” on democracy.
    Even in the height of Clinton’s popularity during the 2016 election race, she still struggled to fill seats, despite being bolstered by basketball star Lebron James and pop singer Katy Perry.
    And after her crushing loss to Donald Trump, only crowds of 20 or 30 people came to see Clinton during her promotion tour for the unpopular book What Happened in the toilet paper aisles of Costco.
    Meanwhile, President Trump still enjoys packed stadiums, with still many thousands of people watching outside due to overflow of arena capacity.
    In fact, the crowd sizes of Trump’s recent rally blitzes for the midterms generated headlines themselves.
    Will the Clintons’ speaking tour draw similar massive crowds?
    Don’t bet on it.

https://www.infowars.com/oblivious-b...-stadium-tour/

It's the Deplorable White Wasssist Tour!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    Bill & Hillary Clinton Readying Nationwide Stadium Tour

Will the Clintons’ speaking tour draw similar massive crowds?
    Don’t bet on it.
    Ya know ... a thought just occurred to me.

Pop singer, basket ball player, giving away free stuff to all their rabid followers, all gathered together in one place ....

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    Ya know ... a thought just occurred to me.

Pop singer, basket ball player, giving away free stuff to all their rabid followers, all gathered together in one place ....

O.W.
    That's an NFL game.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

The "Hubris, Avarice & Treason Tour."

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    That's an NFL game.

... close, but no cigar.

O.W.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

OK, this isn't because she will run again, is it? Maybe testing the waters? Oh how full of herself she is.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    OK, this isn't because she will run again, is it? Oh how full of herself she is.
    She has no chance but I think she fancies herself as a storm bringer ....

O.W.

They are going to spout hatred/propaganda, stir-up violence, subtly announce specific targets, demonize white PeePo, Christians, the Middle Class, US Constitution et al
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    They are going to spout hatred/propaganda, stir-up violence, subtly announce specific targets, demonize white PeePo, Christians, the Middle Class, US Constitution et al
    and do you think they will do this because they believe there will be a red tsunami or because they think there will be a blue wave?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.