Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill & Hillary Clinton Readying Nationwide Stadium Tour

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    and do you think they will do this because they believe there will be a red tsunami or because they think there will be a blue wave?
    They are doing it because they have been orered to by the Red Chinese

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."
    John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir of Enfield (1875-1940): Author and Diplomat

further back in the holler than i was last week

they are legends in their own minds! i cant wait to see them start this tour. ill bet its cancelled either before or right after their first scheduled appearance!
    ===============================
    you can't explain crazy 'cause crazy's crazy!!
    just cause youre paranoid doesnt mean they aint after you!
    Veritas vos liberabit

Here's a preview.

'Let The Hate Flow Through You!' Cackles Cloaked Hillary Clinton At Campaign Rally
    Satire

https://babylonbee.com/news/let-the-...campaign-rally
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

I think you understood what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard was not what I meant.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Hitlery will take time off around Halloween to join with her fellow witches.

I can just see the chant "Lock her up" happening at many of these stops.. And democats coming unhinged..

How will they react to mass protests at their rallies and crowds chanting Rapist/Murderer?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."
    John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir of Enfield (1875-1940): Author and Diplomat

I believe they are doing this to legitimize themselves with the public. They don't need the money. They are done politically. If it's true that indictments are coming for the puppets of the Deep State, the criminal Clintons should be in deep trouble. They will need all the positive public sentiment they can get.
    Artie

All hands stand by for high seas and heavy rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by moestooge View Post
    Hitlery will take time off around Halloween to join with her fellow witches.

Do ya know why witches don't wear skivvies ... so they can get a good firm grip on that broom.

O.W.
    Anarchism is the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It is a social order based on the free grouping of individuals…”

Emma Goldman

A radio station in Connecticut is having a call in contest to give away tickets to this fiasco, (worth between $220 and $2,000!) and they can't get anyone to call in! They even waived all their normal rules... previos recent winners can win, etc... no takers .

Hilarious.

Summerthyme

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Summerthyme View Post
    A radio station in Connecticut is having a call in contest to give away tickets to this fiasco, (worth between $220 and $2,000!) and they can't get anyone to call in! They even waived all their normal rules... previos recent winners can win, etc... no takers .

Hilarious.

Summerthyme
    Well, that's encouraging, especially in liberal Connecticut! Thanks for posting