YOUNG Liberal Protester Caught On Camera ASSAULTING 71-Year-Old Kavanaugh Supporter

Oct 7, 2018

https://100percentfedup.com/young-li...ugh-supporter/

A 71-year-old supporter of Brett Kavanaugh was physically assaulted by young liberal protesters who danced around him, screamed, and one of them smacked his signs. The attack was ended when someone came to take the attacker away from the elderly man who was peacefully displaying his message.

Watch the video of the elderly man being harassed and then attacked by the woman.
OUTRAGE: Liberal protesters harass 71-year old Kavanaugh
supporterpic.twitter.com/B7BwrXtjcl

— Sourced Reports (@SourcedReports) October 7, 2018

Trending: KAVANAUGH Protesters Caught On Camera Being TRAINED What To Say

It’s one thing to voice opposing views, have meaningful debates, and even disagree completely with each other. However, it should not be tolerated when someone is physically attacked.

By legal standards, the woman who smacked the elderly man’s sign committed assault. He could press charges against her if he wanted to.
Watching videos like this is one of the reasons why many people call the left unhinged, intolerant, and violent. The leftists usually are the people asking others to be tolerant and respectful of one another, but they also are the people who most often attack others for their difference in opinions or views on politics.

It is very strange to watch liberals protesting and demanding that everyone listen to them, and to hear them call for tolerance, but then some of them attack others and believe that it will help their cause.

It will not. It does the opposite. When people see liberals attacking others, it pushes those who are neutral or centrist in political nature away from them.
Watching this woman harass the elderly man like this makes me want to vote as far right as possible.

Even if a Democrat candidate seems like a good person, it’s their followers whom I would vote against.

Supporting a Democrat candidate means supporting their followers, many of whom we have learned after last week that they are even more unhinged than ever.

A vote for Democrats is a vote to raise taxes and support horrible behavior, false sexual assault claims, and something that no person should find themselves doing anytime soon.

This is all just my opinion and you’re welcome to feel differently if you like.

However, I’ll be voting FULL REPUBLICAN during the midterms.

Feel free to join me.

As for me! (Rhodie.) Elections do have consequence, your vote is your choice.
And if you choose not to vote, oh well! Road Kill is what lies in the middle of the road!

I feel the same way as the author of the article, one side has chosen to go evil, and they will get worse, far worse.
Look what's happening in Portland Oregon where ANTIFA gets away with open assault, on several occasions filmed by the Local News.
And the Police do nothing but stand there, as they have been ordered to do so by the Mayor.

If the Blue wave turns out to be a small ripple and the Dems do not take the house.
Its going to get worse.
If President Trump gets another Supreme Court Pick, and it replaces a Liberal Justice.
It's going to get a lot worse. (not a civil war, but right on the edge of one.)

And we have been there before, and what it lead to was even worse.

Kansas, Bloody Kansas.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleeding_Kansas

Bleeding Kansas, Bloody Kansas or the Border War was a series of violent civil confrontations in the United States between 1854 and 1861 which emerged from a political and ideological debate over the legality of slavery in the proposed state of Kansas. The conflict was characterized by years of electoral fraud, raids, assaults, and retributive murders carried out by anti-slavery "Free-Staters" and pro-slavery "Border Ruffians" in Kansas and neighboring Missouri.

On History, 'that no occurrence is sole and solitary, but is merely a repetition of a thing which has happened before, and perhaps often.' Mark Twain

Pray, Prep, Train. Do all three with Friends.

Rhodie