Thread: Rasmussen Report - Congressional Ballot Is Now Dead Even!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Rasmussen Report - Congressional Ballot Is Now Dead Even!!

I have been watching Rasmussen because in 2016, he kept saying he was getting different numbers on Trump than others and actually gave Trump a +2. So I felt perhaps he could be more reliable. I was worried that even he was giving the democrats a +7. Today a new poll came out and with less than a month to Election Day, the Generic Congressional Ballot is now dead even.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone and online survey finds that 45% of likely U.S. Voters would choose the Democratic candidate if the elections for Congress were held today. Another 45% would opt for the Republican. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate, and eight percent (8%) are undecided.
    Last week, 47% of voters said they would choose the Democratic candidate while 42% said they would choose the Republican. It is unclear whether the sudden jump to a tie vote is a reflection of the anger surrounding the Kavanaugh confirmation process, but we will continue to watch this in the weeks ahead.

Since Rasmussen Reports began the weekly surveying in early May, Democrats have led every week but one in mid-August when the two parties were tied at 44% apiece. Their lead has ranged from one to eight points.

At this time in 2014, prior to the last non-presidential year congressional elections, Democrats held a 41% to 39% lead. But Republicans went on to gain control of the Senate in those elections and increase their majority in the House of Representatives.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...l_ballot_oct10

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

The liberals have been showing their anger by screaming, harassing Republicans, threatening and committing acts of violence. Even with the displays of rage by the liberals, I believe the anger of the "average" (read "normal") American toward what the liberals have been doing is far greater. I hope, if it's God's will, the anger of the average Americans will be transformed into votes.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I think the vast majority of Independants will go R over the bitterness and hatred being spewed by democats and MSM...