Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will the Deep State Left execute a False Flag to affect the Midterm election?

Greenman, solderguy... either of you heard anything about a possible false flag event to disrupt the midterms?

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    Greenman, solderguy... either of you heard anything about a possible false flag event to disrupt the midterms?
    No, but the Khashoggi murder and Trump's excuse-making for Saudi Crown Prince MBS (Mr. Bone Saw) does seem to be an October surprise.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Bingo!

Q - We Are The Plan

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The four Americans killed in Benghazi were killed by enemies of America. The Washington Post reporter who was reportedly dissected, killed and dissolved had that done to him by our 'friends.'

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    The four Americans killed in Benghazi were killed by enemies of America. The Washington Post reporter who was reportedly dissected, killed and dissolved had that done to him by our 'friends.'
    Do I detect an NPC?
    Hillary, Obama, Soros, Globalists Murdered the Americans in Bengazi.
    The same crew is responsible for the murder of the foreign Muslim spy who was working for a Globalist shill 'newspaper', as a spy for the Islamo-Globalists
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Actually yeah. Last week I was serving coffee at the Deep State secret headquarters thirty floors underground in Area 51 and heard the latest updates:

Project Q-prime is still feeding Q false information to deceive the masses.

The danger with FEMA camps won't be people sent into them, but the <REDACTED> which will be coming out.

All firearms sold are now impregnated with a slowly vaporizing chemtrail like compound to make their owners docile.

This chemical compound is secretly being made in pizza ovens hidden in the basements of child brothels around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Actually yeah. Last week I was serving coffee at the Deep State secret headquarters thirty floors underground in Area 51 and heard the latest updates:

Project Q-prime is still feeding Q false information to deceive the masses.

The danger with FEMA camps won't be people sent into them, but the <REDACTED> which will be coming out.

All firearms sold are now impregnated with a slowly vaporizing chemtrail like compound to make their owners docile.

This chemical compound is secretly being made in pizza ovens hidden in the basements of child brothels around the world.
    ou forgot to add that you are NOT a shill
    y

It's just Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    It's just Fox News.
    ery inventive, for a NPC
    V