Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 10/11/18 - 10/22/18

Exclamation World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 10/11/18 - 10/22/18

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

AFP news agency

Verified account

@AFP
    Follow Follow @AFP
    More
    BREAKING: Russia will 'protect the interests' of Orthodox believers in Ukraine in case of violence, the Kremlin says, after independence of Ukrainian Orthodox Church is recognised by Istanbul-based Ecumenical Patriarchate.Tetyana

@TetySt
    9h9 hours ago
    More Tetyana Retweeted Радио Свобода
    Russian "cossack" paramilitaries are now threatening to invade #Ukraine in defence of the Russian church.
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Exclamation

US planes warned about Russian jamming threat in eastern MediterraneanBEIRUT, LEBANON (7:20 P.M.) – The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has issued a warning to U.S. planes flying in the eastern Mediterranean region due to the increased threat of Russian electronic warfare systems disrupting their flights, IHS Janes reported today.

According to the IHS Janes report, the FAA posted a notice to airmen (NOTAM) on October 9th, warning them to “be aware of possible loss of GNSS [global navigation satellite system] signal within Beirut FIR [flight information region] due to unforeseen reason”.

The report added that the threat was posed after the Russian Minister of Defense Sergei Shoigu announced on October 2nd that his military was deploying their electronic warfare systems in Syria again.
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...mediterranean/
    While U.S. flights do not fly over Syrian airspace, there are many airports in the eastern Mediterranean that are used by several airlines

Russia conducts massive exercise of its nuclear forcesAssociated Press|Published: 10.11.18 , 20:51
    The Russian military says it has conducted a massive test of the nation's strategic nuclear forces involving multiple missile launches.

The Russian Defense Ministry said Thursday's maneuvers featured launches of ballistic missiles by the navy's nuclear submarines from the Barents Sea and the Sea of Okhotsk. As part of the drills, long-range bombers also fired cruise missiles, the ministry said, adding that all missiles hit their designated practice targets.

It added that Russia's early warning system successfully spotted and tracked all launches.

The Defense Ministry noted that the exercise offered a chance to test the chain of command from its main control room down to military units.https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...368816,00.html

War in Syria won’t end while the US remains there – Lavrov to French mediaThe illegal US presence in Syria is one of the reasons why war there cannot end, especially since Washington is apparently trying to create a quasi-state on the eastern bank of the Euphrates, the Russian foreign minister said.
    The pessimistic prediction about the future of Syria came from Sergey Lavrov in an interview he gave to RT France, le Figaro and Paris Match. Asked about a planned disarmament of jihadist forces in Idlib governorate by Turkey and whether it would be an end to the war, which has lasted for over seven years, the Russian officials said solving the Idlib debacle would by no means end the crisis.“This story will only end when the Syrian people are back in control of Syria and when everyone involved, especially those who came there uninvited, leave,” Lavrov said. He added Idlib is not the last problematic place in Syria.

“There are large territories east of Euprates [river] where absolutely unacceptable things happen. The United States is trying to create a quasi-state there with the help of their allies, mostly Kurds,” he said.Lavrov said Washington helps creating administrative bodies in areas under its control, provides aid and even considers them good enough to encourage refugees to go back there. This is in sharp contrast to how it treats areas controlled by Damascus, he said.

“I cannot exclude that the US are trying to keep the situation heated up in the region to ensure that everyone is on the edge. It’s easier for them to catch fish in the water they muddy. Such policies never ended well,” Lavrov warned.

The minister also dismissed accusations that Russia engages in all sorts of bad activities, including cyberattacks, meddling in elections and other things. He said the way such accusations are published through the media imply that the accusers are not interested in resolving whatever concerns they have about Russia.“If our Western colleagues actually expect to put us out of balance with this hysterics, they have not been reading the right history books. If this is all just fuss, this fit of political rabbis will pass naturally. Once they have vented off everything they need to, we will be waiting for them for a serious professional discussion within a legal field, not a propagandistic chat,” he said.

Lavrov also criticized US officials for encouraging the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople to push for a church schism in Ukraine, saying it was not normal for secular authorities to get involved in church affairs. https://www.rt.com/news/441122-syria...ampaign=chrome

Has there been any Israeli airstrikes against Syria, since they received the new air defense system..

Wondering if I missed them somehow.

Last I saw was Israel activity over Lebanon, possible they were testing for weaknesses in the air defense over Syria and have not been able to find a hole..

EndGameWW3
    EndGameWW3
    @EndGameWW3
    U.S. sends Moscow a message by training with Ukraine (link: https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news...-1343694403802) nbcnews.com/nightly-news/v… via
    @nbcnews

U.S. sends Moscow a message by training with Ukraine
    nbcnews.com
    9:55 PM · Oct 13, 2018

كَوْن مُوازٍ@ignis_fatum Oct 14
    Hamas senior official Ismail Haniyeh : “The border marches and the incendiary balloon laucnhes will continue untill the full lifting of the siege from #Gaza

alex@AlixRo89 23h23 hours ago

alex Retweeted كَوْن مُوازٍ
    Defense minister Lieberman : “We reached the time that the only option is to inflict a heavy blow to Hamas. The security cabinet will have to decide the extent of such a blow and the timing”#Israel #Gaza

alex@AlixRo89 22h22 hours ago

alex Retweeted
    #BREAKING Security cabinet orders the IDF to resume targeted assassinations against Hamas leaders. https://twitter.com/TheIsraelink/status/1051484796902346752

Ukrainian Su-27 crashes during war games with US, American serviceman reportedly killed A Su-27 fighter jet has crashed in Ukraine’s Vinnitsa region during exercises with the US military, killing both pilots. One of them was an American serviceman, the Ukrainian military said, later deleting the statement.
    The Su-27 crashed during a simulated combat flight. The Ukrainian General Staff initially issued a statement on Facebook that mentioned the citizenships of the two pilots.

“We regret to inform that according to the rescue team, the bodies of two pilots have been discovered: one is a serviceman of the Ukrainian Air Force, the other is a member of the US National Guard,” it said.

The jet was reportedly taking part in Clear Sky 2018, a joint military exercise with NATO members taking place October 8 through 19 in Western Ukraine. Other participants include the US, Belgium, the UK, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, the Netherlands, Poland and Romania. https://www.rt.com/news/441431-ukrai...rash-american/

Instant News Alerts@InstaNewsAlerts 51m51 minutes ago#BREAKING: The #Gaza border fence had been breached by rioters. Multiple injuries by IDF snipers. #Israel #Hamas

The Israel Link@TheIsraelink 37m37 minutes ago

Large molotov fire near IDF forces on the border.

ELINT News@ELINTNews 18m18 minutes ago

#UPDATE: Palestinian rioters use large explosive device to blew open and severely damage military gates on the Gaza border security fence near Deir Al-Balah within the last hour.