Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 10/11/18 - 10/22/18

Leading U.S. senator accuses Saudi prince of ordering Khashoggi killing WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham, a Republican close to President Donald Trump, on Tuesday accused Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of ordering the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi and called him a “rogue crown prince” who is jeopardizing relations with the United States. Many members of the U.S. Congress, which has long had a testy relationship with ally Saudi Arabia, have issued strong criticism of the kingdom since Khashoggi’s disappearance at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2.

Graham put the blame directly on the crown prince, who is known by his initials, MbS, and said he planned to share his views with the president and advocate suspending arms sales.

“Nothing happens in Saudi Arabia without MbS knowing it,” he said in an interview with Fox News.

“I’ve been their biggest defender on the floor of the United States Senate,” Graham said. “This guy is a wrecking ball. He had this guy murdered in a consulate in Turkey and to expect me to ignore it. I feel used and abused,” Graham said.

“The MbS figure is to me toxic. He can never be a world leader on the world stage.”

Saudi Arabia denies that it had any role in Khashoggi’s disappearance. But last week, 22 senators triggered a U.S. investigation of whether human rights sanctions should be imposed over the disappearance.

Trump has taken a less aggressive stance toward the Saudis, suggesting on Monday after speaking with Saudi King Salman that perhaps “rogue killers” were behind the disappearance of Khashoggi, a sharp critic of the crown prince.

“Well this is not rogue killers, this is a rogue crown prince,” Graham said in a separate interview with Fox News Radio. “I would suspend arms sales as long as he is in charge.” He said that while King Salman is revered in Saudi Arabia, the crown prince “is pulling the levers there.”

Graham said he did not know what Trump was going to do about the Khashoggi incident.

“I know what I’m going to do. I’m going to sanction the hell out of Saudi Arabia,” Graham said.

He questioned why the crown prince would put Saudi Arabia’s strong backers, especially Trump, in a bad spot and said, “This guy’s gotta go.”

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met the Saudi king and crown prince on Tuesday to discuss the disappearance of Khashoggi. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKCN1MQ22Z
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

The'Nimr'Tiger ���� ����

@Souria4Syrians
    Follow Follow @Souria4Syrians
    More
    Saudi prince MBS tells US secretary of state Mike Pompeo they are "strong and old allies who fought ISIS together" he said "it would be unfortunate if ISIS uses the current situation to resurge in places the US wouldn't even anticipate
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Leading U.S. senator accuses Saudi prince of ordering Khashoggi killing
    Not to drift the WWIII thread but do you realize who this guy was? WaPo correspondent was a cover. He's a huge supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood (among other things) and the Truks are exploiting this incident to drive a wedge between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia, giving Iran some breathing room.

Oh, and do you remember who his father was?
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    The'Nimr'Tiger ���� ����

@Souria4Syrians
    Follow Follow @Souria4Syrians
    More
    Saudi prince MBS tells US secretary of state Mike Pompeo they are "strong and old allies who fought ISIS together" he said "it would be unfortunate if ISIS uses the current situation to resurge in places the US wouldn't even anticipate
    Coming from a country that finances terror world wide..

The Associated PressVerified account@AP 2h2 hours ago
    BREAKING: The Kremlin says that deadly blast in the Russia-annexed Crimea could be a terror-related attack.

LiveuamapVerified account@Liveuamap 43m43 minutes ago

Russian investigative committee: 13 killed, about 50 wounded in explosion in Kerch https://liveuamap.com/en/2018/17-october-russian-investigative-committee-13-killed-about

marqs@MarQs__ 16m16 minutes ago

Replying to @mermat
    The chairman of Crimea's legislature" says on Russian state TV right now that he suspects Ukraine is behind the deadly terrorist attack but wouldn't quote any evidence https://liveuamap.com/en/2018/17-october-the-chairman-of-crimeas-legislature-says-on-russian

Christopher MillerVerified account@ChristopherJM 17m17 minutes ago
    BREAK: Kremlin-appointed head of the Crimea, Sergey Aksyonov, said attacker was a 22-year-old student of the Kerch college

Guy ElsterVerified account@guyelster 19m19 minutes ago

#BREAKING 18 killed in #Kerch, #Crimea, new death toll; the suspect was a student in the school

Christopher MillerVerified account@ChristopherJM 27m27 minutes ago

There have been conflicting eyewitness accounts. Some says there were multiple attackers, others say single attacker. Some reports say masked, but photo circulating of purported attacker shows his face. Russia Investigative Committee hasn't released details yet. Motive unknown.

@ignis_fatum 8h8 hours ago
    #BREAKING Due to the rocket fire to Gush Dan and Be’er Sheva , Defense minister Lieberman ordered to close all crossing points to #Gaza till further notice and minimize the Gaza fishing range to 3 sea miles.

كَوْن مُوازٍ@ignis_fatum 8h8 hours ago

كَوْن مُوازٍ Retweeted كَوْن مُوازٍ
    Due to the escalation , IDF Chief of Staff Eizenkott had cut short his visit in the USA and will immediately return to #Israel

كَوْن مُوازٍ@ignis_fatum 8h8 hours ago

كَوْن مُوازٍ Retweeted חדשות עשר
    The damage that was done to the home in Be’er Sheva. This is the first time that a modified heavy , medium ranged rocket that was fired by Gaza factions had impacted a civilian target in Israel

Israel Defense ForcesVerified account@IDFSpokesperson 9h9 hours ago
    In response to the rockets fired from #Gaza at #Israel overnight, IDF fighter jets have started attacking terror targets in Gaza

AFP news agencyVerified account@AFP 7h7 hours ago

BREAKING Israel closes both border crossings with Gaza: ministry

Michael A. HorowitzVerified account@michaelh992 7h7 hours ago

One Palestinian was reportedly killed after Israel targeted multiple sites belonging to armed factions in the #Gaza Strip, according to Palestinian sources

Ezra Taylor@nezrataylor 4h4 hours ago
    Analysis: the military brass is now awaiting the decision of the political echelon. Netanyahu and Lieberman will give the green light to the IDF to come out with a broader response.

كَوْن مُوازٍ@ignis_fatum 1h1 hour ago

كَوْن مُوازٍ Retweeted matan tzuri מתן צורי
    Netanyahu is currently meeting with the heads of the regional councils located on the #Gaza border. They’re delivering a unified message to him : “We’re ready to endure everything in order to return the peace and silence to the area” #Israel

كَوْن مُوازٍ@ignis_fatum 18m18 minutes ago

كَوْن مُوازٍ Retweeted חדשות עשר
    Reprots in #Gaza : if Israel will stop retaliatory airstrikes in the strip - Gaza factions won’t launch more rockets into #Israel

ELINT News@ELINTNews 12m12 minutes ago#BREAKING: Reports coming in that the Israeli municipality of Rishon Lezion (central Israel) has begun clearing & opening bomb shelters to the public, waiting for confirmation

كَوْن مُوازٍ@ignis_fatum 18m18 minutes ago

كَوْن مُوازٍ Retweeted كَوْن مُوازٍ
    Lieberman will , reportedly, push for an escalation in the retaliatory strikes against Hamas. Unclear if he will push for a full blown military operation

كَوْن مُوازٍ@ignis_fatum 38m38 minutes agoكَوْن مُوازٍ Retweeted كَوْن مُوازٍ

Hamas had reportedly delivered this message to #Egypt : “If the Israeli strikes will resume , we will respond accordingly “