Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: World War III Warning Thread - Weeks of 10/11/18 - 10/22/18

كَوْن مُوازٍ@ignis_fatum 7h7 hours agoIDF forces are on heightened alert amidst upcoming border marches that are set to begin in 15:00 #Israel #Gaza

Observer IL - 🅾️🅱️🔺@Obs_IL 7h7 hours ago

The #Israeli Cabinet instructed the #IDF to enforce the 300m "No Go" zone at the border with #Gaza. This zone was agreed between #Hamas and Israel in 2014 but breached for the last 7 months.

Igal Geiler יגאל גלר@IgalGeiler 2h2 hours ago

At 14:00, #IDF will announce #Gaza area as 'military exclusion zone' and will not allow anyone get close to the border fence.

ELINT News@ELINTNews 1h1 hour ago#UPDATE: Explosions on Gaza border as rioters throw grenades towards IDF soldiers, no injuries

George Emorville@G_Emorville 45m45 minutes ago

Reports say violent demonstrations on the #Gaza fence with #Israel will start around 3:30 pm local time.

ELINT News@ELINTNews 25m25 minutes ago

#UPDATE: Tires start being burned now as thousands begin to head towards the Gaza border

ELINT News@ELINTNews 26m26 minutes ago#UPDATE: IDF begin opening fire on rioters, number of Palestinians already shot and wounded

ELINT News@ELINTNews 15m15 minutes ago

ELINT News Retweeted חדשות 24/7
    #UPDATE: Israeli media reports the Israeli emergency ambulance service has raised its alert level to level 3 in the Gaza border area including Ashkelon

George Emorville@G_Emorville 12m12 minutes ago

#Palestinian reports IAF F-16 jets have just entered the airspace over #Gaza

ELINT News@ELINTNews 25m25 minutes ago#UPDATE: IED and pipe bomb thrown at IDF on Gaza border, no casualties. IDF firing at rioters in a number of areas now

ELINT News@ELINTNews 18m18 minutes ago

#UPDATE: Rioters near Jabalia are able to remove parts of the security fence between Israel and Gaza

كَوْن مُوازٍ@ignis_fatum 17m17 minutes ago

كَوْن مُوازٍ Retweeted كَوْن مُوازٍ
    More rioting is beginning in northern and southern parts of the #Gaza strip. Palestinians are throwing stones , Molotov cocktails and rushing the border fence in order to damage it. IDF is responding with tear gas and live ammo.#Israel

ELINT News@ELINTNews 6m6 minutes ago
    #UPDATE: Number of rioters shot after infiltrating through the fence and climbing on it

كَوْن مُوازٍ@ignis_fatum 10m10 minutes ago

Reports in Egypt: Egyptian officials are urging Hamas to immediately stop all the border marches.

كَوْن مُوازٍ@ignis_fatum 8m8 minutes ago

كَوْن مُوازٍ Retweeted كَوْن مُوازٍ
    Palestinian media claims that an IDF Merkava tank opened fire towards number of rioters that approached the border in the southern part of the Gaza Strip #Israel #Gaza

ELINT News Retweeted
    Brad@usafshortwave 1m1 minute agoMore

Brad Retweeted شبكة برق غزة الإخبارية
    Intensive flight of reconnaissance aircraft in the air of the Gaza Strip; with the stationing of helicopters on the western coasts of the Gaza Strip

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Instant News Alerts
    ‏ @InstaNewsAlerts
    2m2 minutes ago

5 rioters just cut through the northern #Gaza border into #Israel. IDF forces on site.

Brad
    ‏ @usafshortwave
    2m2 minutes ago

Brad Retweeted חדשות 24/7

Five infiltrators crossed the border fence a short while ago from the northern Gaza Strip into Israeli territory. IDF force is in the area looking for them.
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

The Israel Link@TheIsraelink 36m36 minutes agoMore

IDF tanks firing on rioters near Khan Younis

Visit my website located at http://www.mdsoptics.com

UAWire@uawire 12h12 hours agoJournalist: #Ukraine lost 40% of its ammunition during recent depo explosions
    http://uawire.org/ukraine-has-lost-40-of-all-ammunition

Israel Defense ForcesVerified account@IDFSpokesperson 5h5 hours ago

#BREAKING: An assailant attempted to stab an IDF soldier near the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron. After being stabbed, the soldier, along with other troops nearby, shot and neutralized the terrorist, preventing him from stabbing anyone else.

Brad@usafshortwave 16h16 hours ago

Brad Retweeted تامر السلطان ���� #Gaza
    Channel 11:The Egyptians demanded a halt to the demonstrations in front of Zikim on Monday, but Hamas did not give a response because there were no guarantees.