Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nov. 6 Is the day Conservatives go on strike

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Not voting for any Republicans for the House? Not this time, Davy. There are a few like Jim Jordan and Devin Nunes who are trying to investigate Rosenstein, FISA warrants, etc. I understand your point, but perhaps things will be better with the never Trumpers who were in the house. This just isn't the time to teach the Pubs a lesson IMHO. Unless you want to waste the next 2 years with impeachment 24/7

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Not voting for any Republicans for the House? Not this time, Davy. There are a few like Jim Jordan and Devin Nunes who are trying to investigate Rosenstein, FISA warrants, etc. I understand your point, but perhaps things will be better with the never Trumpers who were in the house. This just isn't the time to teach the Pubs a lesson IMHO. Unless you want to waste the next 2 years with impeachment 24/7
    It took Trump two years and the senate is coming onboard now.
    I have not been a big Trump supporter other than to recognize most of his actions are working..
    Now he seems at ease with being the President so we will see where it goes..
    Personally I think the wall is not a good idea,increased border security I am fine with though..
    I will wait and see what happens in Saudi so we will see where that goes,,,Deficit its going to be a problem..Record taxes collected should not equate to a growing deficit...
    Now Dave for the house.They may not all be on the same page but Trump has accomplished plenty in Two Years so they can't be totally against us..Give them time and if we don't hit a recession they will have to start listening..

Uh-huh.
    Every election is the most important one ever.

And, THIS TIME, they really mean it.
    Honest.
    Pinky finger promise and all that.

They will build the wall, repeal obamacare, end foreign entanglement, defund Planned Parenthood and be fiscally responsible.

I have this bridge I'd like you to take a look at
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Every election is the most important one ever.

I understand, we have heard this before..

They will build the wall, repeal obamacare, end foreign entanglement, defund Planned Parenthood and be fiscally responsible.

Maybe not, but I sure as heck don't want to see Nancy Pelosi swinging that gavel or Maxine Waters chairing the House Judiciary Committee

A cynic is a disillusioned idealist. I understand, Davy, but I think you'll do the right thing!

Thank you, for your kind words, Laura.

90% of incumbents are re-elected so this strategy is tilting at windmills.
    But, it is my little protest.
    Mike Kelly will win easily without my vote.

Unfortunately, Lou Barletta doesn't stand a chance against Do Nothing Bob Casey in the Senate.
    But, if I believe in the strategy, to send a message, I will vote for him but not Kelly.

Actually, besides entertainment value, Pelosi and Waters need to be there to, perhaps, wake people up to how nuts they really are.

If elections really mattered, they wouldn't let us vote.

I am not a cynic, by the way.
    I do see through the ruse.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Actually, besides entertainment value, Pelosi and Waters need to be there to, perhaps, wake people up to how nuts they really are.

I have felt that if the Dems do win the House, it will guarantee Trump's re-election. More and more people would finally see these people for what they are.

Instead of go on strike I believe it's the time for Conservatives to strike. People here are stoked, everyone's talking about the midterms including people who are not usually political. Conservaties, Independents and especially pro-2A people in this state have FINALLY woken up. They're sick of what they've been forced (through elections) to endure and are finally getting up off their arses. I'm actually hopeful we might see something extraordinary and historic here on Nov. 6th.

Who knew? The Liberal Progressives have made politics fun again!
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Instead of go on strike I believe it's the time for Conservatives to strike. People here are stoked, everyone's talking about the midterms including people who are not usually political. Conservaties, Independents and especially pro-2A people in this state have FINALLY woken up. They're sick of what they've been forced (through elections) to endure and are finally getting up off their arses. I'm actually hopeful we might see something extraordinary and historic here on Nov. 6th.

Who knew? The Liberal Progressives have made politics fun again!
    I agree..
    I will vote for perhaps a couple independents this time but no Democrats at all.