Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pocahanta's Revenge

Default physical imposibility

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

LOL, my Dad's cousin Martha married a full blooded Cherokee. So we have Native American in our Blood (NO).
    In the family YES.

And their kids, (my age) and families are great people.
    They are livid that Warren claimed Native American status, when she is a fake.

I won't see that side of the family until next summers reunion, I'll have to ask if they will accept her now??

I'll bet its NOPE (with a lot of other 4 letter words tossed in too)

Rhodie
    I have seen the Elephant, War and Worse,
    I do not love it
    Nor do I fear it.
    I just dread what it can do to my country.

Duty, HONOR, Country.
    If you have to ask, you will never Know.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F Kennedy

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.
    George Washington

'Forged in a fire lit long ago. Stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.'

Who done the test??

Political ally..

most people in us have both bit of indian and negro in them if they look for it, we have been a nation of heinz 57 for years, we was once call a melting pot years ago.................I'm half native american and english blood, know for sure as I was borned on a reservation but last year I took a DNA test to settle an argument with my youngest son, and here it goes it came back I was Italian and mid eastern (bull pucky) so I went though another company and before the test they came back with same results,.....so I did a little checking and there is only one place that does all the testing for DNA ( that right there should be sending alert signals to everybody who does this DNA crap)...............sent results to my son and the argument still goes on, so I told him if he believes in this DNA crap they it proves he is not my son, boy did that take him back a step or two...............I never have believed in this DNA and taking the test proves I'm right............
    If one wants to really look into their geneolgly they should go through the mormans in Utah as they have the best research on file in the world, heck even other countries go through the mormans.......
    this crack using native american as her fall back should be fed to the pigs..............

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    Who done the test??

Political ally..
    Guessing it was the same outfit that gave Blasey Ford her lie detector test....
    G
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm