Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stormy Daniels Lawsuit Dismissed, Trump Entitled To Legal Fees

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Yeah, why give more fodder right before the election??? Does anyone hear think "horse face" was a good thing to say? Funny, yes, but he's already branded as one who disrespects women, why the heck not just enjoy the victory over Stormy?
    Trump is branded by one who 'disrespects women' by those women who are offended by everything in life, including the air they breath.
    You know, the women who feel cheated in life because they weren't born male.
    Trump is a man who speaks his mind.
    The way real men used to.
    Sometimes he's right.
    Sometimes he not.
    But, a whore is a whore, no matter how famous she thinks she is, or who she lets defile her body.
    and
    Saddly, Democrats can't seem to recognize what a whores station in humanity truely is.
    Government is for those that would be governed.

Rattus Anus Non Donum  I'm just tired I guess....

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

I had another thought after I posted. She wrote a book mocking his "toadstool" genitalia, so I guess it was OK for him to call her horse face

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe America View Post
    Trump is a man who speaks his mind.
    I get it.
    But he's also the President and there's suppose to be a certain level of decorum that position holds. Suppose to... Haven't seen it in the past 2-3 Presidents and Nixon sure threw that one out the window but the fact remains. And, he's a man but he's also suppose to be an adult and act like one.

Calling someone "horse face" is bad form for a President of the United States.

I can call Stormy "Whores face" because nobody listens to me or cares what I say.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

We hired a street brawler!

He is the right guy at the right time to sort this country out.

Trump is a wrecking ball to the establishment and will step on toes and hurt feelings but at the end of the day I like what he is doing. I cringe sometimes, but it’s a bitter pill I’ll take to put this country on a positive trajectory UP. We we can return to “proper” decorum when the deep state is eradicated, the country is mfg again and certain players are behind bars. It takes a smart, even arrogant individual to swim with those sharks and survive. We couldn’t have picked a better individual. He’s taking it from every angle and still has fight left in him!

Trump 2020!

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    I get it.
    But he's also the President and there's suppose to be a certain level of decorum that position holds. Suppose to... Haven't seen it in the past 2-3 Presidents and Nixon sure threw that one out the window but the fact remains. And, he's a man but he's also suppose to be an adult and act like one.

Calling someone "horse face" is bad form for a President of the United States.

I can call Stormy "Whores face" because nobody listens to me or cares what I say.

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    I get it.
    But he's also the President and there's suppose to be a certain level of decorum that position holds. Suppose to... Haven't seen it in the past 2-3 Presidents and Nixon sure threw that one out the window but the fact remains.
    Well look where 'Decorum' has gotten the USA so far.
    Real men are suppressed for being so.
    Real women are denounced for not wanting to compete with men.
    Our genders are being denounced by a incredible small vocal minority.
    All for Decorum.
    Government is for those that would be governed.

Rattus Anus Non Donum  I'm just tired I guess....

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive