Thread: Michael Savage says Maga Bomber Could destroy Republicans and Trump in Midterm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Michael Savage says Maga Bomber Could destroy Republicans and Trump in Midterm

Anyone just listen to Savage's opening remarks? He says Independents running away from Republicans because of this because they won't stand with Trump who is associated with inflammatory remarks and then asks his listeners what do you think? It doesn't matter if this is a false flag attack. The damage is done and this is why Trump will be speaking more moderately in the coming weeks.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Provide link where we can listen. I can get him here at 9pm, but too tired then. Other websites I've seen seem to be delayed by a day. Used to see current broadcasts on youtube, but no more

I hope he is dead wrong

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Here it is. Michael Savage says it. Says Independents and Women will be driven away...

Savage like Beck lost me a number of years ago..
    Cesar was still listed as a registered Democrat from what I can find..
    I don’t care what he has plastered on his van the Democrats probably somehow coerced him into doing this..

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Listening as I type. Savage isn't one of my favorites at all, but I listen sometimes. Absolutely Jimmyb, the dems signature is all over this. Do you think America will be able to see thru it? Like Savage says, no way could he drive around with that van and not have it vandalized. America, don't be duped here. Could we have a right wing looney, sure, absolutely. But just too over the top. Let's see where we are at by Monday.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Listening as I type. Savage isn't one of my favorites at all, but I listen sometimes. Absolutely Jimmyb, the dems signature is all over this. Do you think America will be able to see thru it? Like Savage says, no way could he drive around with that van and not have it vandalized. America, don't be duped here. Could we have a right wing looney, sure, absolutely. But just too over the top. Let's see where we are at by Monday.
    Yep we will see in the next few days. This is too convenient, too perfect.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
    Benjamin Franklin