Page 55 of 139 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biden’s Border Czar Abruptly Quits Despite ‘No Crisis’

While the Biden-Harris administration continues to insist there’s ‘no border crisis‘ (as they take over seven hotels near the US-Mexico border), the departure of ‘Border Czar’ Roberta Jacobson, suggests otherwise.
    Jacobson, a former US ambassador to Mexico who criticized the White House for sending ‘mixed messages‘ to asylum seekers over whether they should head for the border (which Biden absolutely implied during the 2020 election), is stepping down after less than three months on the job.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Feds Open Two Migrant Children Detention Centers — near Canadian Border

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services officials announced the opening of two more Emergency Intake Sites (EIS) to move increasing numbers of unaccompanied children out of Customs and Border Protection custody. The move mirrors recent announcements by HHS to address the surge in unaccompanied children migrants flooding the southern border.

Feds Open Two More Unaccompanied Migrant Child Detention Centers in West Texas

Continuing a recent trend, Health and Human Services (HHS) announced the opening of two more Emergency Intake Sites (EIS) to hold unaccompanied children out of Customs and Border Protection custody.

Dozens Of Pregnant Illegal Immigrants Arrive In The Dark Of Night In Texas

Apr 12, 2021

https://banned.video/watch?id=607535e699347a1df3269b73

Two Major Refugee Contractors Receive Millions to Move Illegal Aliens from the Border to Interior US

04/11/2021 ~ Ann Corcoran ~ 25 Comments
    Because this story is so important, I’m posting it instead of a weekly round-up of refugee news.
    And, besides, the US Refugee Admissions Program has been stalled for some mysterious reason by the Biden gang so there isn’t a lot new since last week.
    I can only guess the hold-up is because they have created such a crisis at our wide open border with their fake refugee invasion that they aren’t beginning the large movement they promised the Left of Africans, Asians and Middle Easterners into the country fearing more anger from their 80 million voters! (Only 24% of all Americans support Biden border policies.)
    That isn’t making the nine contractors***, who are paid by you and me to place them, happy.
    However, two of the nine contractors are busy collecting millions to ostensibly take care of the women and kids, including some “not so nice women,” arriving at the border in historically high numbers.
    Those two are the US Conference of Catholic Bishops and Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service.

Note that there is no "separation of church and state" when the government wants to use the so called churches to advance the Marxist agenda. Also, I can guarantee you (I know because I was approached by a government agency in 2009) that any church which agrees to help the government in any matter will be prohibited from ministering the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those who are being "helped" by the government.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System