Page 123 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1388

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Federal judge strikes down Title 42 amid historic illegal immigration, opens human invasion flood gates to the country

(Natural News) The day Joe Biden was installed as president, he sat down at the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office and began signing a tower of executive orders, all of which were designed to quickly implement a far-left, anti-America first agenda. That included several executive orders reversing the strict immigration and border … [Read More...]

Infrared camera catches small army of migrants illegally entering U.S. as Republicans consider impeaching DHS chief

(Natural News) Millions of people have crossed illegally into the United States after Joe Biden, on his first day in office, reversed nearly all of President Donald Trump's immigration and border security policies, and Americans continue to pay the price today. Not only are border states being inundated by this invasion, but the lax … [Read More...]

With a historic crisis still raging down at the border, a mass amnesty push has begun on Capitol Hill and we need your help to stop it.
    TAKE ACTION NOW!
    https://www.votervoice.net/FAIRUS/Ca.../98944/Respond

amnesty is the last gasp of the democommies and their attempt to enlist the illegals into the democommie party. They'll probably be successful as a sort of last screwing of the country say a parting gift. it just fans the flames of the conservatives to try and block the last two years of president Potato reign. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    amnesty is the last gasp of the democommies and their attempt to enlist the illegals into the democommie party. They'll probably be successful as a sort of last screwing of the country say a parting gift. it just fans the flames of the conservatives to try and block the last two years of president Potato reign. prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    indeed

Thousands of Migrants Waiting in Mexico to Rush U.S. Border When Title 42 Ends

Thousands of migrants are camped out in Mexico, waiting to rush the United States-Mexico border when the Title 42 public health authority — used to quickly remove illegal aliens — ends in a few weeks at the request of President Joe Biden’s administration.