Page 106 of 109 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1090

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Kansas synagogues welcome refugees by celebrating their American birthdays

Annual party aims to make migrant children registered with the default of January 1 as their date of birth feel at home

https://www.timesofisrael.com/kansas...can-birthdays/
    That article made me sick to my stomach.
    DESANTIS
    GRENELL

Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"

Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.

Even the Globalist United Nations Believes that the US’s Southern Border with Mexico is the Most Dangerous Land Crossing in the World

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/even-the-globalist-unit
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hey Gavin Newsom, are you blaming Ron DeSantis for these kids walking through your drug infested cities?! Is this what you wanted for Florida Gavin?! Why don’t you and your Aunt Pelosi do something for y’all’s State instead of running Ads blaming Republican Governors!

Too Little, Too Late?

Texas Governor Abbott responds affirmatively to border county petition, invokes “invasion” powers to deal with illegal alien onslaught

(Natural News) In response to a request from several border counties in Texas that petitioned him to join their declaration that an illegal alien "invasion" is occurring, Gov. Greg Abbott has now affirmed that, yes; there is a serious problem at America's southern border. On July 7, Abbott took what one media report called an … [Read More...]