Page 71 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Pelosi and Beto
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Interesting. Renewing my drivers license yesterday, there were 2 families from what appeared to be Africa. One of the ladies did not speak English and had tremendous difficulty following instructions for the vision test. The clerk had to scold the husband multiple times that no assistance could be provided. The clerk had to call a manager to deal with the situation. It stood out to me as my area is not a high migrant population center.

Feds exempting some illegal migrants from normal ID requirements on flights

"We are abandoning every single security norm we learned after 9/11 just to move illegal aliens through the country," said Mark Morgan, former acting commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Prevention.

Nine Suspected Members of Salvadoran Gang Indicted in Nashville

The alleged gangsters face charges of seven murders and other racketeering-related offenses, including kidnappings, thefts, assaults and drug purveyance. The charges carry potential sentences of life imprisonment for all defendants. They are said to have acted as part of a Nashville-based MS-13 sub-unit, the Thompson Place Los Salvatrucha ring, since at least 2014.

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/07/29...-in-nashville/

Kamala Harris: We Can’t Secure The Border Until We Transform Central America Into A Paradise

The Biden administration’s strategy for solving illegal immigration is a pipe dream of nation-building in Central America that’s designed to fail.
    https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/30...to-a-paradise/