Page 110 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1388

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

Arizona Announces It's Building Its Own Border Wall: 'The Governor Is Done Waiting for the Biden Administration to Act'

https://www.westernjournal.com/arizona-announces-building
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Arizona to close border wall whether Feds like it or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4260bnBCDM
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

A 24-year-old man drove his vehicle through a crowd at a Pennsylvania fundraiser on Saturder killing one and injuring 17 others. The same suspect, Adrian Osawldo Sura Reyes, then attacked a woman in a neighboring community killing her.

National Guardsman posted along harrowing US-Mexico border says Biden’s policies are endangering Americans more than ever

(Natural News) A National Guard soldier has gone on record, albeit anonymously, to provide a harrowing account of what is actually going on along the U.S.-Mexico border after our dementia president overturned most of his predecessor's immigration enforcement policies. In an exclusive interview with The Post Millennial, the soldier … [Read More...]

'Unbelievable'! Border patrol agents OPEN the gates at a crossing point letting in illegal migrants at the southern border moments after Greg Abbott's Texas National Guard had locked them: More than two million have crossed in 2022 - a 22-year high
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11122561/Unbelie

A total of 4.9 million illegal aliens, including some 900,000 “gotaways” who evaded apprehension and have since disappeared into American communities, have entered the country by the end of July, the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) said in a statement on Aug. 16.

“Roughly the equivalent of the entire population of Ireland has illegally entered the United States in the 18 months President Biden has been in office, with many being released into American communities,” FAIR President Dan Stein said in the press release.

He blamed Biden for putting the unprecedented surge down to external factors, not the administration’s own “sabotage” of immigration laws. After rolling back key Trump-era policies, Biden presided over the largest number of apprehensions of illegal immigrants at the U.S.–Mexico border in a calendar year in history, recording almost 1.9 million arrests last year.

“The endless flow of illegal aliens and the incursion of lethal narcotics pouring across our border will not end until this administration demonstrates a willingness to enforce our laws,” Stein said.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/4-9-million-illegal-aliens-

the invasion will officially begin right before the election, probably in October since it's not too hot or cold. 5 million known illegals here since Pres. Depends took office and most don't see a problem here. our blindness condemns us. get ready , the govt will not help us but may openly side with the illegals. frosty folks! prep and pray, the end has arrived.