Page 40 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The ongoing demographic invasion by third world hordes into every [former] nation of Aryan European Christendom IS the prophecied Gog/Magog invasion [Ezekiel 38 & 39 and Rev 20:7-9.]

Interestingly... when God's people "the camp of the saints" finally begin to stand up and fight against this invasion of Gog's hordes, there is a civil war.

I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains, says the Lord GOD. Every man's sword will be against his brother.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"I call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains, says the Lord GOD. Every man's sword against his brother."

If swords are against Gog, who is this brother that every man is against?

Esau is originally a brother of Yacob. So, every Man is Yacob and the brother whom the sword is raised, is Esau/Edom.
    That fits the historical aspect of Yacob & Esau and the prophecies against Esau, Yes?

Last edited by Ivan88; 01-24-2021 at 12:44 PM.

But the prophecy continues with rain & hailstones & fire. In 39 "I turn thee back & leave but a 6th part of Gog and bring thee
    upon the nations of Israel and knock your weapons out of your hands and make thee devoured by birds.
    Seems there are some details missing from this story.
    And how can Gog come like a cloud when he has been reduced to a 6th?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post

"I call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains, says the Lord GOD. Every man's sword against his brother."

Esau is originally a brother of Yacob. So, every Man is Yacob and the brother whom the sword is raised, is Esau/Edom.
    That fits the historical aspect of Yacob & Esau and the prophecies against Esau, Yes?

Yes!

Ezekiel 37:16-17 prophecy tells us that God unites both houses of Aryan Israel to use as a stick in God's hands !

Obadiah 1:18 prophecy tells us that the two houses of Aryan Israel unite to destroy Edom.

The more the evil antichrist Edomite-jew/nwo "red dragon" [the Bible word, Edom, means red] makes war against Aryan Christians to destroy the "remnant of the woman's" [Aryan Israel] racial "seed" [Rev 12:17] by using massive third world immigration into every [former] Aryan Christian nation... the closer we are to God calling for Aryan Israel's sword against Edomite-jew/nwo God/Magog !!

But the prophecy continues with rain & hailstones & fire. In 39 "I turn thee back & leave but a 6th part of Gog and bring thee
    upon the nations of Israel and knock your weapons out of your hands and make thee devoured by birds.
    Seems there are some details missing from this story.
    And how can Gog come like a cloud when he has been reduced to a 6th?

God turning Gog/Magog over to the "ravenous birds" [Ezekiel 39:4] is interesting... because in Isaiah 46:11, Cyrus [God's anointed King from the East who conquered ancient Babylon] is called a "ravenous bird":

Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

This is also a theme in Rev 19 when God's faithful and true rider on the white horse and his army riding white horses [historic Cyrus symbols] defeat the evil antichrist Edomite-jew/nwo's armies:

And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God

Rev 19:17

Ivan88, where do you stand on aryanism / white supremacy?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

I don't know what "white supremacy" is.
    I believe each nation or race should be the best they can.
    No one needs to be supreme. Everyone has a place to grow, blossom and bear fruit
    in YahShua's flower garden.
    Variety is the Spice of Life.
    And each variety is important & unique in their own way.
    And each kind of flower is planted wherever by the Gardener.

Furthermore, Deutschland über alles, means Germany best, not master.

I don't know what "white supremacy" is.

No one needs to be supreme.
    Thank you.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.