Page 117 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1230

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The current "illegals" invasion is a Biblical Curse being carried out because of the mountains of bitter fruit created by USA over the last 122+ years.
    See where it is all going in Isaiah 5.

There was a worse invasion around 1890 onwards which ended up contributing to America's mountain of bitter fruit.

This feral savagery on full bellies, with ATMs, EBT cards, gas stations and supermarkets all functioning. Imagine their behavior when starving in the dark with dry water taps.
    GET AWAY FROM BLUE HIVES NOW.
    Video at link, if you haven't seen it yet.
    https://twitter.com/AuronMacintyre/status/15740255534

Human Smuggler Behind High-Speed Chase, Crash Sent to Prison

A convicted human smuggler will spend close to five years in prison for his role in a high-speed chase near an elementary school. The ensuing crash left six people injured, including innocent motorists.

Gavin Newsom Signs Law to Expand State ID for Illegal Aliens

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) signed a law Friday that expands the ability of illegal aliens to obtain state identification — and tightens restrictions on state cooperation with federal immigration authorities to bar even health and safety exceptions.

Texas DPS Busts Human Smuggling Attempt at Border-City Airport

Texas Department of Public Safety officials interdicted an aviation-based human smuggling attempt at an airport in the border city of McAllen. The DPS special agent found 19 migrants onboard after his pilot ordered air traffic controllers to ground the aircraft.

New York Wants $500 Million from Americans to House New Migrant Workforce

New York’s Mayor Eric Adams wants the rest of America to pay $500 million to subsidize many thousands of foreign workers and renters who are being bused to New York’s business community.