Page 133 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1388

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Internal DHS Emails Sound Alarm: Illegal Aliens Assaulting Agents, Trying to Escape from Custody

Border crossers and illegal aliens have attempted “escaping” from Department of Homeland Security (DHS) custody and tried “to overrun drivers,” among other things, agency emails reveal.

Biden Administration Border Policy ‘Flat-Out Contrary to Federal Law’

Governor Greg Abbott (R-TX) said Thursday on FNC’s “Your World” that President Joe Biden’s immigration policy is “flat-out contrary to federal law.”

Rents Spike for Americans as Biden’s Migrants Fill Apartments

Half of American renters — or 25 million people — now spend more than 30 percent of their pre-tax income on housing amid President Joe Biden’s wage-cutting, rent-spiking welcome for mass migration.

Turns Out Canada’s New MAID Program (medical assistance in dying) is nothing more than a front for the world’s largest organ harvesting operation …

And It’s All Conveniently Taxpayer Funded

Congressman Paul Gosar

We shouldn't be sending tanks to Ukraine.

They belong on our southern border, where America is being invaded.

VIdeo clip at link.
    These boats are coming one after the other, day after day.
    Anybody can fly to Ecuador (no visa) then catch a bus to the Darien Gap, hike across, then take these boats to the next bus and the next all the way to the open U.S. border.
    https://twitter.com/rangerholton/status/1619242332599