Page 45 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: Globalist Invasion Of America Thread

That is how it used to be: No crime to cross border.

In Isaiah 5, there is parable of our Creator planting a vineyard. He built walls watch towers and hedges to protect it. He fertilized it & irrigated it.
    It brought forth bitter fruit. So He broke down all protections to the garden and raised a flag to all nations to come in and plunder the vineyard.
    And they did.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.

We call it government seizures, tax liens, "forfeiture" Public "law" 99-570 (1986); Executive order 11490, sections 1205, 2002 which gives private land to the Department of Urban Development; the imprisonment of "terrorists" and those who speak out or write against the "government" (1997 Crime/Terrorist Bill); or the IRS confiscation of property without due process. Get caught with "drugs" and they steal your house. They sue your house. They make it the defendant. It cannot resist.

The Deplorables are likely to come under this 4th Plank of the Communist Manifesto that is already in place.

Rivers of asphalt and concrete, And, Rivers of water
    Highway Patrol seems to want both.

Immigration Watchdog: Biden Amnesty Bill Will Grant Citizenship To 37 MILLION People

Biden Administration Bans Reporters From Touring Child Detention Buildings Due To ‘COVID-19’